Mid-Late March Testers (13th and on)

I dont see the calculator?

I have severe back pain today.. whoa. I work in a school and finding it hard to stand. Walking around holding my back lol.

nvm! my tablet was acting funny. I LOVE THAT CALCULATOR! best one i have seen. Thank you! It is giving me more peace of mind.

Go to www.countydowntopregnancy.com

They have tons of calculators and a testing one and implantation one and all that

As for me. Bfn on cheapie and frer this AM..also feel so blah like I do when it's AF time like fat ugly hair looks horrid not happy with how i look no matter what ....I'm 8dpo so I feel like it's my normal AF be here soon feeling and then suddenly got so depressed thus AM just because my bestie was busy so I couldn't go over there and visit. Well I could have but there were like 3 extra kids at her house and I took my kids to daycare so no way did I want to spend my free day with other peoples kids u know. But she told me that she wasn't alone and I got sooooo sad all if a sudden and mad and annoyed. Weird.

I'm going to hold off as long as I possibly can, definitely ignoring that ticker which (stupidly IMHO) is telling me to test tomorrow. (ermmmm nope) because if there is one thing I hate more than AF turning up, it is a negative HPT.

I seriously, seriously hate them.

Can I join too? This is my first time wanting to join up in a group, looking for help the anxiety of the tww. I'm 9 DPO (I think, ugh, i couldnt test for a couple of days around O time but other symptoms I think helped me pinpoint it). I had crazy PCOS pain around O time, and I really really dont want to go through another month of that again!!! Praying for a bfp, but a part of me knows its wishful thinking because this is my first month ttc for #2. TTC #1 was a tough go, so I'm overly impatient this time.

I thought about testing today but all of HPTs say they only detect at -4 days, I guess I would be -6 IF (and that is a big IF since this is month 1 ttc) AF is going to be a normal 28 day cycle this time.

Argh I hate the wait.

You know what Natty? That's a beautiful idea. I'm going to focus on "I hate seeing a BFN" instead of "I want to see a BFP" and I suspect it will be much easier to resist wasting tests

welcome :)

I am going to try very hard to wait until at least wednesday or thursday to test again. according to the calculator on whenmybaby, I should wait until Friday at the earliest.

Bah. I have one unused test left, I think. I've been sticking to the 88 cent ones.

You know what Natty? That's a beautiful idea. I'm going to focus on "I hate seeing a BFN" instead of "I want to see a BFP" and I suspect it will be much easier to resist wasting tests

Let's be honest, the longer we wait, the more likely any test we take will give an accurate result. I just couldn't get BFN after BFN, it is just devastating to me.

By the way, when I was anovulatory in my 20s but was ttc#2, I actually went through all of that, I tested compulsively (wasn't getting AF so thought I was pg ALL the time) I broke apart tests looking for non existent lines. Everything as small as a burp I put down as a positive pg sign.

Of course I was totally infertile throughout that whole period.

So....I can't do that, the memories are horrible. I didn't actually get pregnant again until my 30s.

Oh my gosh Natty. That sounds terrible to go through, I am so sorry. Hugs!

Oh my gosh Natty. That sounds terrible to go through, I am so sorry. Hugs!

Oh no, please don't worry I am very happy now, I had my little girl at 39 (finally) she is 16 years younger then her older sister and it was 11 years in the waiting but oh....she is so worth it! I only hope I can have another one so she can be raised with a sibling because at this point my eldest is practically a whole other generation :wacko:

I'm in the same situation, our girls are 8 years apart but I really didn't want another huge age gap for our youngest...she's already 4 and will be 5 if I get pregnant this year but I'm hoping they will still be close enough. It is hard with girls 8 years apart I can't imagine 16, but so happy you were blessed again <3

Bfn this AM...but lower backache today and crampies too..vivid dreams as well otherwise nothing

Oh and increased smell too

Natty and Four2Five- we are looking at a large gap as well. My OH has a 19y/o son that I pretty much raised from when he was five. We tried for years to give him a sibling, but I kept mc'ing and it was physically and emotionally killing me every time. So, if it happens this time around DS will be at least 20 years older than his sibling/s.

ERggg.. I couldn't resist after laying here reading some more. 11 DPO and bfn with probably pretty diluted urine, bad idea. I told myself I wouldn't and then 5 mins later did...
Now I don't have any tests; I'll have to hold off as long as I can and get some more.

Addicting :(

Hmm.. Hadn't really done much but glance at test til now. What is this??? It's such a wide thick white line. Edited to show the starkness that IRL looks like to me. Pictures didn't do justice.

I haven't ever gotten anything like that before. Could that be impending bfp or what do I make of it?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-14 at 8.01.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-14 at 8.01.35 PM.png
    70.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Screen Shot 2017-03-14 at 8.02.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-14 at 8.02.10 PM.png
    75.8 KB · Views: 5
Wow that's weird!!!! I've never seen that before ...I'd almost say faulty test that's just freaky lol

I posted it in the pregnancy test part of the website too. It IS really quite strange. I was baffled and tried to google it. I haven't seen anything like it to compare with or a logical reason. It is the weirdest thing. I don't think it's an evap and it was there at the start, I just wasn't there in better lighting in 10 mins. Who knows. It's just odd is all I know thus far.

I have to get more tests soon anyway, we'll see. Crampy this evening and achey (head, neck)

Nearly certain I'm out. Test yesterday at 14th dpo was lily white. Just waiting for af now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->