Mid-late September 2013 babies!

Helena_

Reaction score
there may already be a ton of these on here, but whatever! Let's see each other through the next 9 months!

can everyone post when they're due, how long they were ttc and just a little about themselves? I'll add a list of our due dates onto this first thread :)

sedgeez: September 17

maybebaby3: September 19

Helena: September 24

moondust7: September 24

Glitter.713: September 27

Belle1981: September 28

junesepa: September 28

I'm Helena and am recently married. My husband is in the navy. I'm a psychology student and have 2 semesters (24 credits of gen eds and electives) left before I graduate. I'll be finishing up this semester which will leave me with 12 credits left. I'll be taking the fall semester off and then returning in the spring, probably with online classes. We'll be moving in April/May to wherever we're sent, so my current OB will only be with me until about 20 weeks. This is my first pregnancy, but I had previously tried for 3 years with my ex. Things didn't work out for us in pretty much every way, but I couldn't be happier now. This bfp was a bit of a surprise. A very happy surprise :) We had only been with each other for 10 days (stupid navy) over Christmas and BAM! I randomly decided to take a test on 1/16 (hours before we got married) and it was a very faint positive. I told him that night and together we watched it slowly darken over the next few days. I won't be seeing him for another 3 weeks, so time is going to drag on until then. We're both extremely excited and can't wait to welcome our baby in September :)

fun fact: both my brother and nephew were conceived on New Years and both born September 26th. Pretty sure this baby was conceived on New Years, so I'm guessing I'll have him/her on September 26th

Helena - love the story about how you found out just hours before you were married!!! Very exciting!!

I got married in April (2012), so we still feel a little bit like newly weds although it's been 9 months now! I am 37 and DH is 29 (almost 30!!). I wish I weren't the older one but we don't really notice the age difference. Both DH and I are Aerospace Engineers. I went through undergrad (majored in physics, minored in astrophysics) and then got my master's and Ph.D. in Aerospace Engineering. All the years of school are the main reason I delayed my "real" life from starting!! that and I hadn't found "the one" until a few years ago. :) We started trying almost immediately after the wedding. I got PG after 4 months of trying, which is good given my 35+ age, although I had a miscarriage in October at 5w6d, so I am really nervous but very hopeful that this one sticks. I am due on Sept. 24 as well! This will be my first baby.

fx'ed for a sticky bean! Sorry to hear about your miscarriage :(

any cravings yet? I can't stop eating pickles, m&ms (funny, because I hate m&ms) and strawberries

Salt!! We went to a Mexican restaurant last weekend, and I salted every single tortilla chip. LOL.

oh god salt has been amazing. Saltines and chips are my best friend. I actually usually hate salt and anything unhealthy...I better watch myself here haha. Oh and cheese! I always love cheese, but this is taking it to a new level. I'm gonna have to start replacing chocolate with carrots sticks, I think. I just lost about 60lbs and zero intention of gaining it all back.

LOL salt mmmmm salt.:haha: I've been craving cheese too!! A cheese stick and veges is a good balanced snack though!!! Congrats on the 60 lbs - that's a great achievement!! I lost 15 lbs for my wedding, but sadly, they are all back. I just don't want to gain any more before I have to (or an excessive amount!). Oddly enough, I made some chocolate milk the other night (which I usually love) and the chocolate turned me off!!!! Now that's WEIRD. I guess it'll be plain milk for a while now. :)

Thanks for creating this thread!

My husband and I were together almost 6 years when we got married in October, but have known each other since highschool. We are both 31. We started trying 15 months ago and have really experienced the most difficult, stressful & tragic 2 years that i have ever been through (nothing to do with our relationship). It's also been the most delightful year of my life, so that's good!

Got my BFP on Jan 18th, pretty sure we conceived on New Years or just after and am due on Sept 28th. This is my first pregnancy and we are both so excited.

As for symptoms, I'm absolutely EXHAUSTED! I go to sleep at about 7pm, wake up at 6pm and try to have a nap somewhere in between. I'm queasy but not nauseas, my back hurts, my head hurts, my joints hurt and I'm grumpy. I've had extremely light spotting for almost two weeks now as well. Fingers crossed that it doesn't turn out to be a big deal.

I think that's it! Super happy to be here and be pregnant!

welcome Belle! spotting this early is really normal.

the exhaustion is crazy, isn't it? I take a shower and need a nap...it's ridiculous. I hear it eases up in second tri, so that's some relief

the exhaustion is crazy, isn't it? I take a shower and need a nap...it's ridiculous. I hear it eases up in second tri, so that's some relief

Thanks for the confirmation of that! I read it everywhere but that doesn't stop my mind from going :)

The exhaustion is nutty! My husband keeps telling me that I"m making things up and I keep telling him he might want to read what I gave him lol

Thanks for the confirmation of that! I read it everywhere but that doesn't stop my mind from going :)

The exhaustion is nutty! My husband keeps telling me that I"m making things up and I keep telling him he might want to read what I gave him lol

Hi Belle! LOL - ya I wonder if my husband thinks I'm making some of the symptoms up too, or over-exagerating. I'm REALLY tired. He probably just thinks I'm lazy!!

Hello Im due sept 28th with our 1st child, conceived on the 1st month trying. Going to be 30 this year and I really wanted to have my 1st before then so im super happy we got preg so quick! So far I feel great, i dont really have and food cravings yet but boobs are super sore lol

Hi June - congrats!!

Hope you ladies have a great weekend!! TGIF!

my test line is now darker than my control line :D but I couldn't get my beta levels today. There was a gas explosion, so the building lost power and had to close. I'll get them monday, but I also have my doctors appointment that day. Hoping he'll give me an early ultrasound to properly date me since my periods have varied from 16 days to 6 months

Hello I'm Stephanie, I'm 5 weeks. I'm 18, I got married last year January 30th, so my anniversary is this month. I can't say I was ttc, just having :sex: with no protection and bam bfp!. I will be the first out of all my cousin's, not to mention my grandparents will be great grandparents lol. So the entire family is preety excited. I work and go to college and church!.
Fun fact; I have alot of pairs of twins in my family not to mention my husband's brothers are twins lol. So I'm preety nervous. Due Sep 27th with my first.

congrats and welcome everyone! How are we all feeling today? I'm doing pretty well, just very tired. Really missing my husband today. 19 days until I get to visit him!

I'm Anne. Due on 19th with no4, a surprise baby! I'm 35 and a teacher. We have been married for 8yrs. Going for a private scan for reassurance tomorrow. It's expensive so hope I see a HB. Looking forward to getting to know you all xx

id like to join if thats ok?

my due date is 17th sept (from what ive worked out, im awaiting my doctors appt)

im Sarah, 21, ive been ttc for nearly 3 years now. i got my bfp yesterday!! :cloud9:
my OH is James, 22, we have been together 4 years in April and i have known him for 7 years. we got engaged on my birthday, last august :happydance:
i have had previous miscarriages so im quite anxious but i have a good feeling this time.

im really nervous about peoples reactions because no one knew we were trying :haha:
i work with my mum too so its hard trying to keep it from her, im super paranoid and i feel like she already knows :haha:

welcome everyone! I'll update the list a little later.

Sarah- We're about the same age :) I'm 22. What do you think your mom will say?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->