Mid-late September 2013 babies!

welcome everyone! I'll update the list a little later.

Sarah- We're about the same age :) I'm 22. What do you think your mom will say?

she will be happy but abit shocked i think :haha:
i think once she knows how happy i am, she will be just as happy. im just an anxious person, so its the telling her and her reaction thats making me nervous lol :haha:

I would love to be a part of the secret fb group! My name is and the picture is of me staring at my husband on our wedding day :)

got my second bloods back :) all is well. First beta was 226, and the second was 1954. Perfect doubling time. My progesterone was a tad low (not sure of the number, but is common with pcos) so starting supplements and then going back for more blood work on Monday

I just got my blood work back too! First time was on Thursday, 440, second time was this morning and was 4894 which means I"m doubling every 32.8 hours. I have been so worried and this is such a relief!

mines 38.56 hours :) so about every day and a half. Looks like we're off to a good start :)

Yes we are! I've been so worried because I"m spotting and have been basically the whole time (I'm 5w3d).

Yay us!

did they check your progesterone, too? I wish I knew my numbers, but I think it would just freak me out
I had a bit of spotting, but only after rough sex. Decided not to worry myself over it and my doctor wasn't concerned. It's very common in first tri.

Hi ladies - your hcg numbers sound great. I wish I knew what mine were!!!! My first appoiintment and ultrasound isn't until Feb. 12 (when I'll be 8w0d)!!! I really hope the 2 weeks go by fast. I have occasional cramps that FREAK ME OUT!!! But otherwise I guess things are going well. Hope you're all having a great Wed. - hump day!! LOL

I'll be getting a scan this Friday. They wanna date me. So excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->