Mid May due dates.. Labour & symptom watching?!

pookied

Mum to 1 and pregnant
Reaction score
Im due the 20th of May But im more than ready for My baby girl!!
I have a feeling one is going to go over due :(
I've been having period cramps for a couple of weeks now that have got progressively worse also getting irregular contractions..

what day are you due are you are you experiencing prodromal labour ? And when do you think your baby will come?:flower:

May labour watch over in groups and discussions :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2144673-may-due-dates-lets-labor-watch-165.html

Hi, my baby boy is due 21st of May. Symptoms I have been getting include cramping, achy legs/back/hips. Mucus show on 07/05, braxton hicks contractions for the last few weeks which get stronger at night and get slightly painful but then turn into nothing! Also tmi but looser bowels than normal last couple weeks, (going to the loo at least 3 times a day!)

I am so ready for him to be born now! Feel like I am ready for the labour and really don't want to go overdue! I am hoping he will come about a week early but I think it's probably going to be around my due date. Xx

Also, in the uk they don't check your cervix until you are in labour which sucks as I have no idea if my cervix is getting ready or not! Midwife yesterday said that she could feel 3/5 of baby's head, that's all they check until you are in labour :(

May labour watch over in groups and discussions :)

I don't want to join the Whole may due date thread lol (thanks for suggestion though):flower: it takes far too much time reading 1000's of posts :/... I was just intrigued of women that are due the same time what they are experiencing and how they are feeling..

Hi, my baby boy is due 21st of May. Symptoms I have been getting include cramping, achy legs/back/hips. Mucus show on 07/05, braxton hicks contractions for the last few weeks which get stronger at night and get slightly painful but then turn into nothing! Also tmi but looser bowels than normal last couple weeks, (going to the loo at least 3 times a day!)

I am so ready for him to be born now! Feel like I am ready for the labour and really don't want to go overdue! I am hoping he will come about a week early but I think it's probably going to be around my due date. Xx

Also, in the uk they don't check your cervix until you are in labour which sucks as I have no idea if my cervix is getting ready or not! Midwife yesterday said that she could feel 3/5 of baby's head, that's all they check until you are in labour :(

I'm in exactly the same situation.. I have had a mucus show although not blood streaked!.. i was also 3/5 engaged 2 weeks ago I would be intrigued to see how engaged she is at my MW appt this Wednesday..apparently they wont check cervix because it doesn't mean anything:shrug: X

Well I will be keeping an eye out on this thread to see when u have your baby! Good luck with everything :) xx

Well I will be keeping an eye out on this thread to see when u have your baby! Good luck with everything :) xx

Same too you Goodluck..If you get anything different Be sure to post:winkwink:

I'm due on Tuesday! Symptoms show up and disappear.... It's been a roller coaster ride! I've accepted now that this baby will come when he's good & ready. I feel pretty good so i can't complain. The symptoms I have experienced include cramps, back ache, Braxton hicks, I think I lost my plug around 38 weeks after an exam.... 3 days to go until EDD! :)

Hey ladies, I will be praying, hoping, wishing, knocking on wood, and rubbing rabbit feet in the attempts that we all get to meet our little babies soon!!! I
am due May 26 which feels like an eternity. My brain has switched onto labor auto pilot. I've stopped short of Googling "when will I go into labor" lol ;)!!!

My symptoms include: contractions, Baby dropping, clearing out for the last couple of weeks, lost my mucus plug last Sunday (no blood), and just READY.

I'm due may 16th, have a sweep May 15th, so hoping for maybe 17th/18th.

Lots of Braxton Hicks, not a lot else though, some episodes of cramping. Keep looking for my plug but nothing yet x

I'm due May 15th and I was 2/5ths engaged, but I think it's gone breach... Argh! Not sure if I should contact my mw about it or not :shrug: I have been getting crampy contractions though and painful legs, but no show. Pretty sure (if it goes head down again) I'm gonna be late!

Is anyone doing anything to bring on labour?

I'm due May 15th and I was 2/5ths engaged, but I think it's gone breach... Argh! Not sure if I should contact my mw about it or not :shrug: I have been getting crampy contractions though and painful legs, but no show. Pretty sure (if it goes head down again) I'm gonna be late!

Is anyone doing anything to bring on labour?

Yes Contact your midwife because if you Go into labour when breech they will Csect you but if they scan you now they will have to elect csect you what make you think baby has gone breech?

I'm due on Monday, keep getting what I think are labor symptoms then they disappear :( Was really hoping today would be the day, my original due date was 6th May but after my scan they changed it to 12th May but all the way through I've been sure the baby would come on the 10th... no luck though :(

Aw Sarah34 since first trimester I have been keeping my eyes open for someone with the same due date as me and now I've finally found you but I went into labour early and my boy is a week old now!

Aw Sarah34 since first trimester I have been keeping my eyes open for someone with the same due date as me and now I've finally found you but I went into labour early and my boy is a week old now!

Awwwww congratulations!!! I'm hoping he makes an early appearance! I read your birth story, hopefully i have a quick labour like you did! Xxx

Congrats again :) x

Im due tuesday, getting loads of back pains and BHs today but nothing regular or intense so just more prodromal labour I guess.

Pug, its so weird that we're due the same day and have very similar symptoms... Wanna have a race ;) hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->