Mid May due dates.. Labour & symptom watching?!

Well I'm still here and still pregnant!!...same old period pains and burning pubic bone regions lol.. Does anyone get pressure on there coccyx bone?

My baby is still riding high too! The nurse says he's stretched out at each appointment and I hope that's the case! He must love to stretch out and relax, he's a big baby, or he's no where near ready to come out! Lets hope he's just stretched out and is a laid back kinda guy!

As for me and my labor watch: lots of BH continue, achy back, hips, even my right butt cheek hurts (sciatic nerve, maybe?), woke up with a headache.... On the bright side, today is the first day of my materity leave, I have a clean house and a Dr. Appt later to find out if I'm progressing! I'm sure ill be on here a lot today seeing I have nothing else to do! Lol

Well I'm still here and still pregnant!!...same old period pains and burning pubic bone regions lol.. Does anyone get pressure on there coccyx bone?

I think you may be feeling your baby engaging!

I think you may be feeling your baby engaging!

She was 3/5
2 weeks ago I have MW Wednesday so be intriguing to see if she is any more engaged.. :flower:

Just back from midwife. Got my sweep booked for a weeks time, theres some protein showing up in urine but shes not concerned. She says to expect a small baby, but I was told that with DD and she was a nice 7lb 4oz so Im not worried.

Had a good moan about false starts etc. She said its all a sign that Im going in the right direction... Blah blah blah! I was sitting there thinking "I dont want empathy....I want a solution! Tell me how to get this baby out!" Haha

My sister keeps telling me to call L&D and tell them of my pains... :dohh: what to be told to take some paracetamol.. that won't get me no where :haha: and i know my MW Is defiantly more of a empathetic type rather than sympathetic :(..

Still pregnant here, too... So sick of waking in the night with terrible contractions only to have them peter out!

So jealous of all you ladies that can get sweeps... My doctor said she can't give me one since I'm GBS+ and it could lead to infection. :(

Im feeling the tailbone pressure! Midwife could feel 3/5 of babies head last week but i think he is moving further down.

A few more braxton hicks lately but they seem to be more consistent than tightening and easing off. Not sure what this means!?

I dont think i am anywhere near having this baby :( keep thinking i feel something then nothing! Im going to try to tell myself that he is going to be late then hopefully he will come a bit earlier! Xx

Still pregnant too. After my what I think was bloody show it felt like something waslh starting with constant lower backache and period pain.. Then nothing and I slept like a rock last night. Have an apt today interested to see if I've dilated more

Still pregnant too. After my what I think was bloody show it felt like something waslh starting with constant lower backache and period pain.. Then nothing and I slept like a rock last night. Have an apt today interested to see if I've dilated more

ooo be sure to come back and update:thumbup:

Just feed up today. Back to work although Thursday was supposed to be my last day?! Oh the joys of running a business. So I'll waddle my huge butt in and TRY to get this place on its feet. :(

Wooah that contraction lasted more than a minute... Timing starts now.. FX:haha:

They are irregular but lasting a good 2 minutes:shrug:

Pookie they could still be getting you there even if not regular. With DD my contractions never settled into a pattern - were about 4 mins long each and between 5 and15 mins apart, but when I finally insisted on coming into hospital I was already 6cm! So fingers crossed you are getting closer with every one x

Went for a sweep today but the MW couldn't do it she couldnt find my cervix because the babies head is so far down. She said it will be round the back of the head but cant reach it booked in again for next monday just hoping I go into labour before then

Well after a little shopping with my little man we're settling down for a nap! Lots of pelvic pressure and BH but nothing painful in the least. Will see what the dr says this afternoon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->