Mid May due dates.. Labour & symptom watching?!

I'm due May 16th. I am getting so anxious! I am ready for this baby now! At my last appt I was 1 cm and 30% effaced. I have had a ton of braxton hicks and some off and on cramping but nothing to write home about. DS was born two days before his due date so I am hoping this baby follows suit and does not go over.

It'll be fun keeping each other posted! :thumbup:

I'm due on the 22nd and have had prodromal labour for 2 weeks now. Fed up!

My last appointment and my next are with my GP who really doesn't check much and my next midwife appointment is at 40+5 so I have no idea if anything is happening.

I haven't had a show or anything. Just losing small bits of plug every day.

I wish these contractions would turn into something productive!

39 weeks today! I've had no signs at all, so ready for this little boy to be here.

I am due Friday and am having awful prodromal labor! On Thursday night we went to the hospital as I was having contractions every 2 minutes and everyone there was like, ok you are having your baby! Then they checked my cervix - only a 1. I was so upset. Next day, same thing - went to the doctor, still only at a 1. Ugh! :(

Im due tuesday, getting loads of back pains and BHs today but nothing regular or intense so just more prodromal labour I guess.

Pug, its so weird that we're due the same day and have very similar symptoms... Wanna have a race ;) hahaha

Sure ill race you!! :haha: We had a wedding tonight so after all that dancing I might have put myself into labor! My back is killing me and I definitely am having intense Braxton hicks... How are you feeling today?

Sounds like everyone is having some labor symptoms... Now it's just a matter of time. I was 2.5 cm and 50% effaced last Tuesday. I go back Monday for my next appt.

Maybe we'll have some Mother's Day babies tomorrow!

Im due may 30th this is my third. And I am super mega fed up lol

gor about 2 days ive been more uncomfortable than usual
just been woke up this morning by horrible lowet back ache it wont go away :(
I dont think anything is actually signs of labour tho I think I want it to be so much that im looking for signs lol

I'm due May 15th and I was 2/5ths engaged, but I think it's gone breach... Argh! Not sure if I should contact my mw about it or not :shrug: I have been getting crampy contractions though and painful legs, but no show. Pretty sure (if it goes head down again) I'm gonna be late!

Is anyone doing anything to bring on labour?

Yes Contact your midwife because if you Go into labour when breech they will Csect you but if they scan you now they will have to elect csect you what make you think baby has gone breech?

I am now feeling hiccups really high up, and instead of a bum at the top it has two big lumps and something which now feels like it's back (so probably is now transverse). Will ring my mw tomorrow. This LO is officially a little pickle!

Im due tuesday, getting loads of back pains and BHs today but nothing regular or intense so just more prodromal labour I guess.

Pug, its so weird that we're due the same day and have very similar symptoms... Wanna have a race ;) hahaha

Sure ill race you!! :haha: We had a wedding tonight so after all that dancing I might have put myself into labor! My back is killing me and I definitely am having intense Braxton hicks... How are you feeling today?

Im feeling ok thanks :) dtd last night but it did nothing at all to set anything off. Going for a bumpy car ride today so we'll see if that works lol x

I woke up with Horrible Period pains today!.. Although it will probably escalate into nothing :( I'm just soo ready for her now Got Oh to massage EPO down there last night:haha: which led to dtd sorry tmi :haha: Hope things start moving for some of us!:flower:

I'm due on 23rd but think due for induction before then due to GD so getting anxious that I have no signs. A week ago I had some pains in the night and then again two days later but since then nothing. Had a sweep on Tuesday and feel even further from labour than ever :( really want to start on my own!!

Well when I wiped I had some red streaks mixed with globby yellowy discharge. Sound like mucus plug? (I hope so! Had my son within two days of this)

I am looking for every single tiny sign for labour. .... think im labour crazy

I'm due on May 21st, and every night I go to sleep hoping I go into labour during the night. That's how it happened with my 2nd daughter, and it was great to wake up and just know, especially after weeks of prodromal labour.... no more of this "is this it, will I have another contraction like this, are they longer? stronger? closer together?". But until that happens, I have lots of contractions, and the pain in my back that comes with them makes me think I'm going to have back labour this time.....eekk

Im sulking :( had over 2hrs of contractions at 6 mins apart then all of a sudden, nothing! I think ill be having a good old moan to the midwife tomorrow!

once again had contractions all night, got up this morning and they stopped! it's my due date tomorrow so im off for a sweep in the morning! fingers crossed :D

Not a whole lot to report for me today except the usual BH and backache! I have an appt tmrw afternoon. She said that if baby doesn't arrive by my due date (Tuesday) that she'll speed things up for me if I want her to... I don't know whether to go ahead with an induction or wait it out naturally. I feel pretty good so I may just wait it out! What's the rush? Then again I can't wait to meet my son! Decisions, decisions...

Backache in bed last night and lots of BH but nothing unusual there. Baby was really up in my ribs yesterday - supposed to be moving down not up the wee scamp!!

Backache in bed last night and lots of BH but nothing unusual there. Baby was really up in my ribs yesterday - supposed to be moving down not up the wee scamp!!

Mine keeps doing this - it's just all over the shop! Have to keep reminding myself that second babies are more indecisive than first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->