Mid May Mommies 2 B.. wanna wait it 2gether!

Not quite finished, I still have to wash and put away some clothes and get stuff to hang on the wall. But we're so close to being done, had to show you ladies!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 7
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 7
^^^what a cute little cupboard! !!!!

Nursery is so cute... :)

When u ladies packin a bag?

I've already started with my && babies bag. Gonna slowly finish those then I'll pack hubs' bag. I'm aiming to be done with those by the end of the month, I'm gonna grab a few pieces everytime I go to the store lol

Not quite finished, I still have to wash and put away some clothes and get stuff to hang on the wall. But we're so close to being done, had to show you ladies!

Powell I have the same changing table but in white!

I'm using Natal Hypnotherapy. Planning a natural hospital birth. :) No IV fluids, not going to be pushing on my back, immediate skin to skin & breastfeeding, delayed cord clamping, etc.

Jess, I'm also doing Natal Hypnotherapy. How are you finding it? I keep dozing off!

Are you just doing the cd or did you go to any classes? We wanted to go to a class but couldn't afford it in the end.

Hi ladies
Im due 23rd May and we don't know what we are having.
I've got to say Im completely unprepared. I don't have my travel system, i have my crib but haven't even opened the box to check it and i don't have any nappies or clothes for the baby!
I have to leave my rented property on the 25th of this month and Im still trying to find a place to move to. Once im in a new home I'll start getting everything sorted for this baby x

Happy 31 weeks due date buddies!!!!

https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o560/Powell130/19478b02-c9b3-4f08-8703-1c192340ced2_zpsd23a3847.jpg

Jess-Hypnobirthing the mongan method. :)

NeverNormal- I just would like LO to get here around 38 weeks. Of course when ever he is ready is when he will come :) But this mommy would be very appreciative if he decided to cut her some slack and not go to 40 or 41 weeks. :p But the 5th would be 38 weeks exact.

Powell gorgeous bump!!! Lovely nursery too! How exciting. I've just put nappys and cotton wool in bubs bag. Gonna get the remaining bits I need for hospital this weekend!

Xxx

May 24th here : /. I'm super excited to meet the little man and be finished with being pregnant as I am sooo uncomfortable always..... Swimming has helped me tons though :)

Im due June 1st, so excited but starting to get uncomfy no matter how I sit/stand/move etc and Im still convinced my baby is a boy not a girl xx

Natalie, the 5th is 38 weeks exactly for me too! I don't want to be too hopeful as I know it's likely I'll go later than that. It would just work out well =)

lovely bump! :)

I'm noticing I'm getting a little short on breath these days, I think it's the start of a downward trend! :haha:

Any other first time moms on here? I would love to go a week early but I think the stats say we're more likely to go a bit late

I'm noticing I'm getting a little short on breath these days, I think it's the start of a downward trend! :haha:

Any other first time moms on here? I would love to go a week early but I think the stats say we're more likely to go a bit late

Meeeeee! And I experience the shortness of breath too.... it always seems to come back but shows up again at the worst times :)

I am also due May 20th.... and unlike you I am past ready to get this over with. It is my last pregnancy before tubal ligation and although I'm elated that it's a boy I'm ready to see him and not be pregnant. I'm hoping that in the ne. 7 weeks I go in

I'm with ya on the shortness of breath! Even if I sit slightly slumped over, it feels like there's a midget sitting on my chest lol I'm also a FTM :) and not happy with the stats that say we're more likely to go a bit late, but I also have GD which may work in my favor on that one

I'm with ya on the shortness of breath! Even if I sit slightly slumped over, it feels like there's a midget sitting on my chest lol I'm also a FTM :) and not happy with the stats that say we're more likely to go a bit late, but I also have GD which may work in my favor on that one

I just got diagnosed with GD last week =\ It's really interesting to see how different foods effect my numbers although they all seem to be within the limits I was given. I'm really hoping to not have to go on insulin!

As am I. LO will probably be stubborn and will ride along until my body says "ALRIGHT KID ENOUGH!" Haha.

I was at my prenatal appt. today, I have a midwife but she only likes delivering in the hospital. Which means I won't get a water birth even if I brought my own pool. I also had heard a lot of bad stories about how she handles things. Which doesn't make me feel any better about the situation. But I had mentioned to her that DH and I were planing on having a home birth and she said that if she doesn't deliver the baby my medicaid won't pay her for my prenatal check-ups. So if I plan on having a home birth I will need to switch to a midwife that will observe the home birth. Though Kyle and I had already decided that his mother (Nurse whom has delivered babies) Would be the person there at our home birth. So if I just drop prenatal care all together I wonder how I will get my Strep B test, *Sigh*.

I just got diagnosed with GD last week =\ It's really interesting to see how different foods effect my numbers although they all seem to be within the limits I was given. I'm really hoping to not have to go on insulin!

I was diagnosed last week as well!! I picked up my meter today and have a class to go to tomorrow AM to learn about GD and how to use the meter. Curious to see what my numbers are going to be. What kind of things have you been eating?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->