mid term ttc!

Hello Ladies!!

Glad to see such support from everyone and that we can all be there for each other during this time :hugs:

Today I am CD 43 and no sign of :witch: yet.... I have had some clear sticky cm today so I am a little confused as to where I am in my cycle... I would consider this late? But I am concerned that I may have ovulated late this time around.... any advice?

I am quite tired today and would love to lay in bed and relax all day!!

Is anyone else late during there current cycle?

Love to all!! :hug:

Hi girls, can I join? I am coming up on 9 months (although only a few cycles since they are sooooo long). I am really frustrated with my cycles! They have always been a little irregular, but way worse since coming off of the pill. I have already had some testing done (HSG, CD3 bloodwork) and now I'm waiting for my AF so we can continue with my paperwork/tests.

Hi jkskes! Glad to see you here. I also have clear/sticky CM today, which is confusing me. I had the same around Jan.28th, so I thought I O'ed then. I think I'm late also! Maybe our bodies tricked us and we're both really ovulating now! If so, my cycle would be around the same length as last time (53 days).

I would love to join, so glad somebody else thought this was a good idea.

CD4 of cycle 10 (has it been that long?)

Good luck to us all

Moragx

Great idea to set this up... anyone got good ideas to share? At this stage, cycle 7, I'm wondering what more I can do? So many vitamins that I think I rattle, monitoring cycles etc etc etc...
Good luck to all...

Great idea to set this up... anyone got good ideas to share? At this stage, cycle 7, I'm wondering what more I can do? So many vitamins that I think I rattle, monitoring cycles etc etc etc...
Good luck to all...

That's a good idea... what is everyone's babymaking strategy? :hugs:

well in the past 9 months i have done it all from opk to checking CM, CP sperm meets egg plan, preeseed for past 3 cycles legs in the air hips titled afterwards for a hour+ sex in the best posistions no saliva during sex (sorry TMI there haha!!) and not so much as a late period!! :hissy: so this month im going au natureal no cp or cm checking no preeseed no opk testing all i will do is have sex in my fertile days and try lie still for half hour afterwards.

Im worried about going to the doc im also 25 with a 3 year old daughter but im hoping since i had a ovary removed 2 years ago they might take me a little more seriosuly, i will let you know how i get on but im really worried about the appt my docs are not very sympathetic ive picked the best doc out of a bad bunch but it depends what kind of mood she is in really! Oh and my OH has a appt with the most arrogant stuck up doc in there so that should also be intresting he is there 9am im there 4pm.

not really a strategy but i just started using preeed this month and as i mentioned earlier, doin acu.
Have tried pretty much everything i can think of, did smep for a few cycles but no luck even though it is supposed to be very effective!

leanbh - what tests did they do at your docs to get thigs started when you 1st went there saying you were struggling to get preg if u dont mind me asking just so i kinda know what to expect xx

Sorry to break up the discussion here but thankyou sooo much for starting this thread. and claire99991 i was kind of wondering the same thing, thanks for asking now i dont have to xx

Thanks sooo much for making this thread claire!! i too was thinking of leaving her for not knowing where to fit it!!

If you have little/no ewcm i can recommend eveing primrose oil...it worked very well for me this month! :) xxx

moomoo silly question about the evening primrose do you take it in tablet form? and would it work now with me being on cd5 cos i dont get any EWCM at all

There are no silly Qs hun...i got it from holland and barratt, they are 1000mg each and you can take 1-3 each day with a meal...you take them from cd 1 until ovulation.. and i got some (but not as much as i used to) this month.

You could start taking them now, i dont see why not..i also found i had less cramps with my af while taking them too xxx

Sorry yeh they are like oil tabs xxx

ooo thanks for the tip hun i will pick sum up! I need sumthing that kills the pre menstrul bitch that shows her face about 2 days before AF before my OH kills me!! lol

Hahaa!! im still a bitch, but at least it gets rid of the pain! hehehe! xx

Thanks for starting this thread. I came over from TTC.

I'm on cycle 6 with my OH who is 37 and I'm 34. I use preseed, OPK's and also taking B50 complex to lengthen my LP as it's only 9/10 days.

:hug:

Wallie welcome hun, hope your not trying for much longer, have you ovulated yet this cycle?

Count me in! this is a great thread and makes you feel like you are not alone.

I'm CD 14. Today is the 3rd day of positive OPKs today, so excuse me if I don't stop too long, I have an appointment with dH!

This is our 10th month of trying. We've been married a year and a half.

I can recommend evening primrose oil too. I took it last month - but only up to ovulation cos I've heard it can cause issues if you take it after (not sure if that's true!).

I took it to help mood swings before :witch:. It did seem to help and I didn't get sore @@'s at all which was great. Last cycle, I didn't notice much difference with ewcm (I don't get much). But this month has been great, lots of it, I'm putting that down to the epo, so I do recommend it, but it may not be immediate so don't give up if you don't see an immediate increase. I got mine at Tesco.

I'm also trying preseed this cycle. I'm convinced this is my cycle.
:dust: to everyone x

count me in.. im CD 13 and BDing every days since 9 CD,
im so confused with my OPK.. what i am getting is usually half dark line .. any idea what that means"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->