mid term ttc!

good luck to the girls ovulating at the min make sure you get lots of :sex: girls!!!

not sure about the half dark opk sumtimes ppl dont get a really dark line. I would BD every other day if you think your fertile xxx

danny dyer british actor sooooo sexy!!!! he is on my screen saver as well and my little girl who is 3 says 'daddy' im like 'yeeaaaaa daddy!!!' mummy wishes!! haha

he is hot as!!!! he can be daddy of my future kids.. i dont mind!!

Well I thought I would be ovulating yesterday, but turns out its today. OH and I were going to have :sex: last night, but since we did it for the last 3 nights before that, we were way too exhausted!! So we just went to sleep. I am positive I am O'ing today, so we have to somehow get ourselves in the mood tonight. Any tips?? lol :)

go for a good massage.. lol.. cook good dinner :)
but dnt cook too good otherwise DH will eat and straight to sleep... we dnt want that

bobobaby well google danny dyer then turn the lights of and think of him!! hahaha!! thats my top tip ;)

anegaraussie yes he can be my kids future dad as well although i wouldnt mind it taking this long to conceive if it he was!! :)

go for a good massage.. lol.. cook good dinner :)
but dnt cook too good otherwise DH will eat and straight to sleep... we dnt want that

lol, I am already planning on having dinner ready for him when he gets home from work tonight. (which will be obviously nice to him, because he's the one that usually cooks!) All this :sex: is making us exhausted! Not to say we don't enjoy it often, but not 5 days in a row often! :rofl: More like 3-4 times a week is a good number for us! :thumbup:

bobobaby well google danny dyer then turn the lights of and think of him!! hahaha!! thats my top tip ;)

anegaraussie yes he can be my kids future dad as well although i wouldnt mind it taking this long to conceive if it he was!! :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: or maybe ryan gosling... yum! :)

its exhausting isnt it, i always make my OH start to early like cd 8 (ov cd 14) he is worn out by time it comes round and im annoyed so this month im starting cd 12! i know this sounds awful but i just dont enjoy it around fertile time im to busy thinking oh mi god this isnt gonna work, is he ever gonna finish etc etc :rofl: i have been known to say 'are you nearly done' :blush: that didnt go down to well :rofl:

same thing happended to me we BDing almost every day since CD7.. DH is exhausted...
I dnt mind sex tho.. loving it..lol

same thing happended to me we BDing almost every day since CD7.. DH is exhausted...
I dnt mind sex tho.. loving it..lol

same here i have a bigger sex drive than my OH though he seems to be to tierd every night at the min :hissy:

i think at nights that im an evil women.. asking my husband to u knw do the deed..
he is so exhausted.. i feel bad and mean :(..

im being paranoid that if we "experiment", we will not conceive..
i knw im being "difficult" one according to DH

aww you know i was thinking that but i would rather have sum :spermy: in there one way or another!! so i dont care anymore lol but i wont go on top in fertile week haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->