Middle back pain

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by kittenattacks, Jan 30, 2011.

1. kittenattacks

kittenattacks Mummy to Xander

HI all,

I have been feeling quite uncomfortable with a twinge in my back for the last couple of days and then I go on the Wii Fit and do some gentle exercise. (it's Wii Fit...it isn't strenuous!!) then all of a sudden i feel like a stabbing in my back and now I can barely move. Any ideas of what it may be or whether anyone has had anything like this before?

2. parkgirl

parkgirl Mom to Iris

Not sure what's doing it, but I've had horrible back pain the past few days after my walks. Around the middle of my back a bit towards the sides. In the rib area I think. I wonder if it could be bubs now pushing more on the ribs now, causing extra strain on the middle back??? All that seems to help is a hot shower running on my back.

I hope you find some relief for your back pain. :hugs:

3. kittenattacks

kittenattacks Mummy to Xander

I was thinking a similar thing about it being the ribs moving because he is all up in my ribs all the time at the moment.

Thanks alot though I hope things will improve too

x