Middle name for Ava???

MUMOF5

Now a mum of 6!
Reaction score
I love the name Ava for a little girl, and need some ideas for middle names.

I like middle names with family connections (as all my other children have middle names after family members, but this may not be set in stone (seeing as we are running out of names :haha:)

So far I've thought about
Ava Iris (My nans name)
Ava Mae (my nans middle name)
Ava Lilly (but our surname is Leigh, so sounds a bit odd aloud, so maybe
Ava Lilliana? (Lillian was my great grandmothers name)
Ava Antonia (after MIL)
Ava Constance (DH nans middle name)
Ava Rosina (DH other nans name)

Opinions and/or suggestions please :flower:

I love the name Ava for a little girl, and need some ideas for middle names.

I like middle names with family connections (as all my other children have middle names after family members, but this may not be set in stone (seeing as we are running out of names :haha:)

So far I've thought about
Ava Iris (My nans name)
Ava Mae (my nans middle name)
Ava Lilly (but our surname is Leigh, so sounds a bit odd aloud, so maybe
Ava Lilliana? (Lillian was my great grandmothers name)
Ava Antonia (after MIL)
Ava Constance (DH nans middle name)
Ava Rosina (DH other nans name)

Opinions and/or suggestions please :flower:

there all nice inho

my favorite is Ava Lilliana

Ava Mae is quite cute and modern sounding

I named my daughter Ava Lynn. I used Lynn because it was her dad's mother's name and my mom's middle name. I really like Ava Mae out of your list. :)

I lost my daughter at 22 weeks. I named her Ava Sofia. I really like Ava Mae it is beautiful :cloud9: :hugs:

From your list I like Ava Mae. I also like Ava Lilly, but agree it might be a bit much with your surname :flower:

Ava Mae Leigh...that's beautiful. Ironically, though i know Leigh is your last name, Maelie (Mea leigh) was actually a name on my list. It's not a name we will use but it's there because I still like it.

I lost my daughter at 22 weeks. I named her Ava Sofia. I really like Ava Mae it is beautiful :cloud9: :hugs:

Ava Sofia is a beautiful name :flower: :hugs:. I cannot use it though as one of my elder daughters is called Sofia, we obviously have very similar tastes :thumbup:

I've always liked Ava Leigh :)

All of the names are beautiful, good luck on making a final decision!

I have an Ava May :)

Although I do wish i'd called her Ava Lily Mae x

Lovely names to go with ava, my daughter is called ava, middle name marie, a lot of people think its a double barrel name!
Marie after her auntie who has had quite a bit of trouble to be able to get pregnant and also after her great nan Mary who sadly died a year and half before she was born but that was how me and my partner met!!
Love names that have lovely meanings to why parents choose them!

Ava Mae is cute. I absolutly LOVE the name Ava....trying to convince my dh though.

Ava Mae is cute. I absolutly LOVE the name Ava....trying to convince my dh though.

Ah thank you :flower: I love it too, I am a bit disappointed that its in the top 5 names at the moment tho:growlmad:, but I like it that much that I dont think I will let that stop me from using it :shrug: x

Ava Mae is so cute for a name! I love the name Ava rose! It's was one of my top names!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->