Middle name for Remy (girl)

Rachellou

Reaction score
So, I’m almost 6 weeks pregnant. My OH suggested Remy for a girl before we even found out we were pregnant! I fell in love with it but nobody seems to like it! My mum hates it :grr:haha.

He wanted Remy Louise (my middle name is Louise) however I don’t like that.

Please help with with some middle names, surname is Owen.

And we are STUMPED for boys names, so some suggestions of unique boys names would be very much appreciated too! Thankyou ❤️

Already have an almost 5 year old boy and his name is Spencer xxx

I like Remy Lou, Remy Rae, Remy Mae names like that! My middle name is Louise and my daughter is Layla louise, very popular middle name!

My middle name is Louise! .... we’ve been discussing it and we both love Rémy Ava or Rémy Lois! Pronounced Low-Is, which is me bargaining on him wanting Louise haha xxx still none the wiser for boys names though xxx

I love Remy! We actually named DS#2 Remington and call him Remy. My family was very hesitant but now say they can't imagine any other name. Don't let them talk you out of it if you love it!

For a girl... Remy Nicole Owen is pretty... there are a lot of pretty names that will go with Remy.

I love Remy! We actually named DS#2 Remington and call him Remy. My family was very hesitant but now say they can't imagine any other name. Don't let them talk you out of it if you love it!

For a girl... Remy Nicole Owen is pretty... there are a lot of pretty names that will go with Remy.
That actually goes really nice! I’ll mention it to oh!
Remington, got to say I love it ! Xx

So, I’m almost 6 weeks pregnant. My OH suggested Remy for a girl before we even found out we were pregnant! I fell in love with it but nobody seems to like it! My mum hates it :grr:haha.

He wanted Remy Louise (my middle name is Louise) however I don’t like that.

Please help with with some middle names, surname is Owen.

And we are STUMPED for boys names, so some suggestions of unique boys names would be very much appreciated too! Thankyou ❤️

Already have an almost 5 year old boy and his name is Spencer xxx

How about
Remy Iris Owen
Remy Fiona Owen
Remy Isabella Owen
Remy Anna Owen
Remy Gabriella Owen
Remy Alexandra Owen

Is there a family name that you would like to use?

How about
Remy Iris Owen
Remy Fiona Owen
Remy Isabella Owen
Remy Anna Owen
Remy Gabriella Owen
Remy Alexandra Owen

Is there a family name that you would like to use?

His mum is charmaine!
And although I think it would be a lovely name I don’t want her sounding like a stripper hahaha xxx

I like Remy a lot. I especially like Remington, nn. Remy (for a girl or boy!).

Since Remy is unisex and Owen is masculine -- I would give Remy Owen a very feminine middle name to off-set it.

Remy Madeline would be beautiful or Remy Isabella. Actually -- Remy Isabella Owen is pretty cool bc her initials "Rio" would make a really nice nickname (or an alternative name in the future in case for some reason she doesn't like Remy).

I like Remy a lot. I especially like Remington, nn. Remy (for a girl or boy!).

Since Remy is unisex and Owen is masculine -- I would give Remy Owen a very feminine middle name to off-set it.

Remy Madeline would be beautiful or Remy Isabella. Actually -- Remy Isabella Owen is pretty cool bc her initials "Rio" would make a really nice nickname (or an alternative name in the future in case for some reason she doesn't like Remy).
Oh my gosh I love Isabella! RIO! That’s cool! Thanks so much xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"