• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Middle name suggestions!

Breeelizabeth

Reaction score
We don't know the gender yet however a psychic I saw (who was scarily spot on with other things) told me I was about to be pregnant with a baby girl... I'm feeling girl also.

My partner loves the name Ireland. So our baby if it's a girl will be Ireland Ward.
However we're stumped for middle names. We want to incorporate my name which is Briana. But Briana is a name that definitely doesn't flow with Ireland (Seriously. Ireland Briana Ward is not the prettiest name). So we'd be looking for another flowy middle name to even it out a little. Also any nickname ideas for Ireland?

I already have a Charlotte Alexis (Lottie) and a Madden Russell (Mad Mad).

Middle names from Briana: Ireland Bri Ward, Ireland Ann Ward, Ireland Rin Ward, Ireland Rain Ward

Nicknames: Andy, Green Girl, RiRi, LaLa

I think its awesome you went to a psychic to see what she thought the baby was! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->