Middlesbrough

helen_beee

Mammy and Oliver
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm really hoping to find some mummy friends who live close by so that I have someone to talk babies with!

I live in Middlesbrough and I'm due July 15th.

Anyone else?

Hi everyone,

I'm really hoping to find some mummy friends who live close by so that I have someone to talk babies with!

I live in Middlesbrough and I'm due July 15th.

Anyone else?

hiya Helen,
first of all congratulations on your pregnancy :)
I am in Boro too .. I saw your reply on the the thread but thought I would answer yours. I am in Acklam, have a 10 year old boy and a little girl who is due April 16th .. am same here re: finding someone to talk babies too .. bloody Mallon is closing childrens centres left right and centre and it seems there is nowhere to go these days to meet fellow mums to be lol xx

None of my female friends are mummy's and it's nice to be able to talk to someone!

My parents live in Acklam (near Trimdon) and I spend quite a lot at their house getting looked after! LO will probably be spending alot of time there whilst I'm at uni!

Congratulations on your pregnancy as well :flower:

None of my female friends are mummy's and it's nice to be able to talk to someone!

My parents live in Acklam (near Trimdon) and I spend quite a lot at their house getting looked after! LO will probably be spending alot of time there whilst I'm at uni!

Congratulations on your pregnancy as well :flower:

ahhh small world, I am just off Trimdon Ave lol
Are you going to be finding out what you are having? I didnt with David, they didnt tell you then (11 years ago), but found out with this one .. I cried so much she had to stop scanning haha xx

I will be finding out, although it seems like it's going to be a long, long time until I get to find out! I'm useless at thinking of names.

Are you going to be at James Cook or North Tees?

I'm going to James Cook .. was offered that or Friarage in Northallerton .. bit far away that lol .. you?
I know it seems like ages away, but when I had my dating scan in September, it seemed like ages till my 20 week one, but before I knew it December 2nd was upon me and I was laid bawling on the bed haha

I'm not in Boro, but I'm not TOO far. Hi from Sunderland! :wave:

I'm not in Boro, but I'm not TOO far. Hi from Sunderland! :wave:

Hiya Anna .. how are you ? just saw on your sig that you've recently had a little girl .. how are the early weeks going ? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->