• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

Hi Ladies,

I got my BFP (or BFPS as i did about 8 tests!) today! My EDD is 30 July

It still feels so unreal!

Hi girls, I got my Bfp last wednesday but I am only 4 weeks today as I had short cycles. My EDD is 29th July by my calculations. I am very nervours at the moment but excited. Wish I could get an early scan at 7 week just to put my mind at rest.

Hi girls, I got my Bfp last wednesday but I am only 4 weeks today as I had short cycles. My EDD is 29th July by my calculations. I am very nervours at the moment but excited. Wish I could get an early scan at 7 week just to put my mind at rest.

I'm in the exact same boat :) I tested Wed, Fri, Sat and Sun...
EDD 29July2011

gradually getting more excited but still cautious..

Hello :)

I got my Official Clear Blue digi BFP on Saturday but had positive cheap ones on the Friday :D I still can't believe it, My first missed period was on Sunday and still nothing so hoping everything's running as it should be.

Went to see the nurse yesterday for them to test and send off results, I will be ringing at 2pm to hopefully have this confirmed :) then I've been giving the midwife teams number to ring :) Can't wait :D so excited!

My cycles have been like clockwork so I think my due date will be 31st July 2011 :)

So far I've just noticed my boobs bit bigger and little bit sore, can see the green veins much more clearly yuk, back ache and cramps in my lower right abdomen, no spotting as yet so hoping this is a good sign .

Hope everyone has a happy remaining 8 months and not to sick lol

congratulations to everyone!!! theres so many of us!!!!!! october must of been a horny month!!!!!!!!!

I had my first docs appointment last night and it went great, have been referred to a Midwife and my appointment with her is on the 9th december!!! so much sooenr than I thought!!!! il be 7 weeks 2 days on the 9th, I thought we see the M/W at 10 weeks but oh well! im happy, less time to wait hehe!

Has any one else noticed their boobs growing and feeling a bit more "solid"! cant think how to describe it!! i felt a bit sicky again this mornign but that has gone now! the hunger is still here though!!!! and thank fully the cramping has died down a lot! xx

Hi girls

can i join
I'm Angie i'm 31 and oh is 38 and i got my bfp this morning
EDD - 4/08/2011 :happydance:

XXX

Hi,

I got my BPF last week - I've done about 12 tests - eek! Digital test is now saying I am at 3+ weeks which is really 5+ weeks. I think my due date is somewhere between July 27 and July 30!

Hi girls

can i join
I'm Angie i'm 31 and oh is 38 and i got my bfp this morning
EDD - 4/08/2011 :happydance:

XXX

heyyyyyyyyyyy another friendly TTC face!!!! congrats hunni! thats amazingggg!!!! :happydance:

Hi,

I got my BPF last week - I've done about 12 tests - eek! Digital test is now saying I am at 3+ weeks which is really 5+ weeks. I think my due date is somewhere between July 27 and July 30!

im the same! ive def done over 10 tests! my tests go soooo dark now but i still like doing them haha! i got about 10 left as I bought a bulk 20 pack of ebay for avout £6 so il just keep doing them till i run out LOL

Hi,

oh also both your tickers are different, i think the bottom one is wrong hun! xx

Wow, so much activity, I can't keep up!!!!! Congrats to all the new BFP's happy and healthy 9 months to all of us!!!

I feel crap today!!! My vision went all funny this morning and feel a little spaced out tinged with nausea and an eyeache!! I hate eyeache!! Oh well. Might have to call the docs at some point to let them know i'm pregnant and also ask about the vision issue as it was a bit scary!!! The joys of pregnancy starting early for me, was hoping to sneak in a few more weeks of feeling normal(ish) before the sickness etc started. But don't think thats gonna happen. Oh well at least it must mean all is ok!!!

I'm abit nervous tho as I start a new placement a week on monday on a female oncology (cancer) ward. Getting up a 5am, working 12 and a half hours and having to deal with such huge emotions is going to be difficult. I can sense a few tears!!!!

Anyway must go revise as I have an exam on monday!! This site is way too addictive for me.

Hope everyone is well today x x

Hi All
Got my BFP on sunday and have worked out that im due July 27th 2011 - seems so far away.

This is baby number 1 - a complete suprise so the news is still sinking in but we are so pleased. Just trying to stop OH shouting it from the rooftops!

Some symptoms whilst I remember!!!

1) major constipation.
2) boobs heavier and veins more prominent.
3) nausea.
4) heartburn.
5) Major hunger issue (although this is now subsiding).
6) AF pains.

Right im deffo going now x

Hi Gals,
Congrtas to all of yoU.
Am new to BnB only joined yesturday.
Am 24 yrs, OH is 28, first month of TTC and got a BFP yesturday (22 Nov) 12DPO.
First pregnancy also.
EDD 30/07/2011.

Happy pregnancy to all. X

Wow, so much activity, I can't keep up!!!!! Congrats to all the new BFP's happy and healthy 9 months to all of us!!!

I feel crap today!!! My vision went all funny this morning and feel a little spaced out tinged with nausea and an eyeache!! I hate eyeache!! Oh well. Might have to call the docs at some point to let them know i'm pregnant and also ask about the vision issue as it was a bit scary!!! The joys of pregnancy starting early for me, was hoping to sneak in a few more weeks of feeling normal(ish) before the sickness etc started. But don't think thats gonna happen. Oh well at least it must mean all is ok!!!

I'm abit nervous tho as I start a new placement a week on monday on a female oncology (cancer) ward. Getting up a 5am, working 12 and a half hours and having to deal with such huge emotions is going to be difficult. I can sense a few tears!!!!

Anyway must go revise as I have an exam on monday!! This site is way too addictive for me.

Hope everyone is well today x x

oh wow congrats on the job!!! is the placement for a uni course? never heard of the eye thing before!! sounds crazy haha! good luck for the exam in advance!! xx

Hi All
Got my BFP on sunday and have worked out that im due July 27th 2011 - seems so far away.

This is baby number 1 - a complete suprise so the news is still sinking in but we are so pleased. Just trying to stop OH shouting it from the rooftops!

congrats hun!!! my Oh was the same, I wanted to tell his parents together but he told them as soon as!! nightmare!

Some symptoms whilst I remember!!!

1) major constipation.
2) boobs heavier and veins more prominent.
3) nausea.
4) heartburn.
5) Major hunger issue (although this is now subsiding).
6) AF pains.

Right im deffo going now x

some of mine were similar!

My boobs have def got bigger and feel more solid if that makes sense, are def heavier!!

Ive had very mild nausea

And im always hungry!!!!!

I also pee a lot!

And i have had mild AF pains since ive known although they have died down today yay!!

Im the opposite of constipation, i poo more regularly and my wind is off the scale! i woke me and OH up this morning!!!! xx

Hi Gals,
Congrtas to all of yoU.
First pregnancy also.
EDD 30/07/2011.

congrats!!!!! and welcome to BNB!! amazing that you were trying for one month!!!! super fertile!!!! H & H 8 months :D xx

Hi Gals,
Congrtas to all of yoU.
First pregnancy also.
EDD 30/07/2011.

Wow I'm 24 too OH will be 28 in Feb, but saying that I'm 25 in Jan, I think I'll be due on 31st with our 1st :)

How lucky is that first month trying :) Congratulations !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->