**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

Hey girls - I got my BFP yesterday morning after 2.5 years TTC - -eeeekkkk!!!!

Couldn't believe it as had my lap & dye last month and we were basically waiting to go on the IVF register in may!!! I was due on my birthday but it never happened and made myself wait 2 days until testing. Still can't believe its positive!! :happydance:

I think I am due the end of July, so would love to join your group!!!

Does anyone else feel any different??? i have no symptoms at all really and it makes me nervous!! All I have to show is a missed period and (two) positive tests . . . . want something else to prove I am definitely preggo!!!!

congrats hunni!!! whens your bday?! i got my bfp on my bday on the 15th november!! was the best bday present ever!!!!

amazing on your story though!!!!

i have just started feeling different today, I have had the sicky feeling in my gut / throat coming and going, plus i feel shattered constantly!! i have also been having light cramping which is meant to be normal...hopefully!!!! xx

helloooo friendly TTC face!!!! so happy for you hunni!!!! :O at this being number 4, how do you do it!!! im so nervous at having number 1 hehe! so glad it was meant to be for you though!!! are you hoping for a boy??

oh i forgot to say im 24 and my oh is 25 xx

Hey Samira, I have no idea how I do it, OH's family very supportive tho i guess!!! Also my oldest 2 girls are not my OH's and they go to their dads every weekend. That is a major reason why we wanted another, so that my youngest DD has a lil playmate. She asks when were having a baby all the time. Bless her!!!

awww that is so cute!!!! my best friend is about 7 months gone so our little ones will be in the same year at school which is amazing!!! ps your little girl in your profile [pic is gorrrgeous!! such a cutie!!! xx[/QUOTE]

Thanks Samira, she is a lil cutie and has such a character too, she's my lil star in the making!! That is cool having your best mate pregnant too, how exciting!!! x x

Sorry i came on to join:wacko:
Ok so here goes i am 32 have 3 daughters from a previous relationship, i am in my own place just me and girls and was hoping to start work at the hospital and train up to needle level:wacko: but will have to put on hold for now, so i have first aid and nvq in care rest to be continued lol:shrug:
My partner is 23:blush: :happydance: has no kids we met just over a yr ago and fell madly in love, he is ace with my kids and we are getting married this summer, though we talked about possibly having children after the wedding we werent just yet!! Ha so our:bfp: was a shock but a very pleasant suprise We are due between 19 and 21st July by my calculations
Happy and healthy 9mths ladies xxx

Thats so sweet!! Are you still going ahead with the wedding this summer, what date is it?? x

Couldn't believe it as had my lap & dye last month and we were basically waiting to go on the IVF register in may!!! I was due on my birthday but it never happened and made myself wait 2 days until testing. Still can't believe its positive!! :happydance:

Does anyone else feel any different??? i have no symptoms at all really and it makes me nervous!! All I have to show is a missed period and (two) positive tests . . . . want something else to prove I am definitely preggo!!!!

congrats hunni!!! whens your bday?! i got my bfp on my bday on the 15th november!! was the best bday present ever!!!!

i have just started feeling different today, I have had the sicky feeling in my gut / throat coming and going, plus i feel shattered constantly!! i have also been having light cramping which is meant to be normal...hopefully!!!! xx

My birthday was on the 19th - TOTALLY the best pressie ever!! Wish I'd tested on my birthday now but I was so scared it would be negative, I didn't want to ruin my birthday trip to Paris!! Shame cos it probably would have been positive on my birthday! Oh well - really can't complain - never thought i'd get to first tri :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

My birthday was on the 19th - TOTALLY the best pressie ever!! Wish I'd tested on my birthday now but I was so scared it would be negative, I didn't want to ruin my birthday trip to Paris!! Shame cos it probably would have been positive on my birthday! Oh well - really can't complain - never thought i'd get to first tri :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

im the same! we had issues with the OH's swimmers so all of my hope was out of the window but here we are!!!!!!!! yay!!! you should do a journal like mine of your hard journey!! will be amazing reading for years to come!! add mine on facebook Ickle Bean Journal xx

PS lucky you!! paris bday trip!!! i got a sat nav from the OH!! fair do's to him that my directional skills are useless LOl xx

Hello :D

We got our BFP yesterday so very new and still cautious! wasn't going to come into First Tri forum just yet but Seeing as this thread is here.... hi!

Mark and I just got married last week, and I was able to give him a BFP for our one week anniversary! LOL :D We've been together 4 years, friends since school and have a gorgeous son who just turned one :D

So yes, quite high on the joys of life at the moment, just got everything crossed for my lil bean, and can't wait til that first scan!!!!

We got our BFP yesterday so very new and still cautious! wasn't going to come into First Tri forum just yet but Seeing as this thread is here.... hi!

Mark and I just got married last week, and I was able to give him a BFP for our one week anniversary! LOL :D We've been together 4 years, friends since school and have a gorgeous son who just turned one :D

So yes, quite high on the joys of life at the moment, just got everything crossed for my lil bean, and can't wait til that first scan!!!!

:happydance:Congrats Annie, wow not surprised you're high on the joys of life!! What an amazing month for you and your family!! I only got my BFP yesterday too and I don't think its sunk in yet to be honest!!!

Congrats to you too lisabananaman, amazing story, you must be on cloud 9:cloud9:!!!

I agree with Samira, Paris- wow!! I got 40 pounds in a generic birthday card!!:nope: But trust me after my reaction he will not be that slack again!!! Especially for my next birthday as they'll also be my pregnancy hormones to deal with!!!

:happydance: Hi all, I'll join in too. My due date is the 28th July, but I've always been 12 days overdue!!!:nope: So baby probably won't put in an appearance till early August!!

Got my BFP yesterday and am over the moon (if a tad scared!), we already have 3 girls and were very indecisive about having #4. However after making all the right decisions we decided to go for it, a one off chance, if it worked, it was meant to be and if not, so be it! In the end our one shot worked! So here we are, it was meant to be :cloud9:!!!

By the way, I am 34, a 3rd year student nurse and OH is 28 (my toyboy!) and a firefighter.

your one day before me :)

Hellooo ladies.... Congratulations to you all

Can i join too....

Although still in denial!!! I had IVF/ICSI in Oct after trying for 2 years to get pregnant and was fortunate enough to get lucky first time... I got my BFP 1 week ago, although official test date was the 17th...

My EDD is 27th July 2011... unless its twins....eeeekkkk I have a scan booked 3 weeks today to see!

I have to say getting some mild nausea symptoms, but not enough to put me off my food!

Hope you are all well.... can't wait to hear about everyone's symptoms as they start
x

awww what a lovely wedding present!! congratulations!!!! your son is soooo cute too!!! xx

Hellooo ladies.... Congratulations to you all

Can i join too....

Although still in denial!!! I had IVF/ICSI in Oct after trying for 2 years to get pregnant and was fortunate enough to get lucky first time... I got my BFP 1 week ago, although official test date was the 17th...

My EDD is 27th July 2011... unless its twins....eeeekkkk I have a scan booked 3 weeks today to see!

I have to say getting some mild nausea symptoms, but not enough to put me off my food!

Hope you are all well.... can't wait to hear about everyone's symptoms as they start
x

welcomeee!!! congrats on the IVF you must be over the moon!!!! ahhh how amazing if yiou have twins! its my dream to have twins!!!! my OH has twins in his family, something to do with the grandfather so its in the blood somewhere!!!! but the liklihood is so low so not getting my hopes up hehe!

congrats again xxx

Hi im a newbee too, im due on the 25th July. Very excited, but also a bit worried im 5 weeks today but started to lightly spot/bleed brownish sometimes a little red blood, but no cramping. Been to doctors and he said not to worry as common, but just see what happens and if it gets any heavier then to come back, he said he would refer me for an early scan, but not much point before 8 weeks. im trying not to worry but i can't help it. Any advice would be greatly received.

Hi im a newbee too, im due on the 25th July. Very excited, but also a bit worried im 5 weeks today but started to lightly spot/bleed brownish sometimes a little red blood, but no cramping. Been to doctors and he said not to worry as common, but just see what happens and if it gets any heavier then to come back, he said he would refer me for an early scan, but not much point before 8 weeks. im trying not to worry but i can't help it. Any advice would be greatly received.

hey hunni!! firstly congratulations!!! secondly dont worry, ive seen sooo many people having spotting & bleeding on this tri and it all be fine!

If you dont want to wait the 8 weeks you can book a private scan at 6 weeks for about £50 (im going to have one at 7 weeks as cant wait till 12!!!) but there is a chance you wont see a lot at 6 weeks as v early days!

i dont really have any other advice though! if you dont want to pay you could just tell him its got heavier LOL x

Hey everyone! I am due July 20th! I will be 6 weeks on Wed!
I am 27 and my DH is 30. We found out a few days before our 1st wedding anniversary which was on the 14th! We have been TTC since May/June.
Congrats to all of you!

I got my BFP on Friday and am super excited. This is my second baby. My daughter is 10 months old, and will be 19 months older than this baby. Yay. So happy to have them close in age. I grew up with a sister who is only 17 months older than me. My due date is July 30 by my calculations, but will have to wait and see from my first ultrasound.

Congrats everyone.

Yeah I wanted a close age gap between siblings, I had said 2 years but said we'd better try earlier incase we had problems - but no, there will be 21 months between, not bad!

Ha ha, yeah I had been told at my first scan with Joshua (10 week early scan as I had some bleeding) that it might be twins! I was very excited! I think I'd be so happy to have twins, terrified, but happy. Mark would probably have himself committed...

Ahhh! Yay! I just found out last Friday; calling the doc today to schedule a confirmation. Hubby and I were planning on TTC starting next month, but baby had other plans and has made its home inside my tummy a month earlier than planned! With my calculations, I'm due July 26-29. Hoping it sticks!

Hello and congrats to all of you!! :hi:

P.S. Barbles...how ironic! We planned on December too!

Congratulations - I'm in exactly same boat. Found out Friday and my calculations say July 29th. Like you, we weren't going to start trying until Dec/Jan - I'd just come off the pill to get myself 'ready' !!! I'm totally amazed but really paranoid something bad is going to happen. Dunno if I can keep this up for another 7 weeks !!!!:wacko:

Hi everyone :flower: got BFP last Wed :happydance:. EDD is the 23rd July (my birthday is 19th July and my other half is three days older than me so July will be an expensive month in our household :haha:). The bean was a suprise to us - an unplanned gift but very much wanted and loved already by both of us. Looking forward to the journey of the next 8 months with you lovely ladies on here xx

I already started friday evening with nausea...not been sick yet but im sure its only a matter of time:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->