• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

Argh! I would have murdered him! LOL :D
My mum guessed... she knew we were trying and when I ummed and ahhd about whether I should eat pate yesterday, she knew! will have to tell Marks Mum soon, but just want to get a bit further ahead - this is still my 'period' week so I'm still so nervous!

Argh! I would have murdered him! LOL :D
My mum guessed... she knew we were trying and when I ummed and ahhd about whether I should eat pate yesterday, she knew! will have to tell Marks Mum soon, but just want to get a bit further ahead - this is still my 'period' week so I'm still so nervous!

yea i wasnt happy but he has this way of making me feel sorry for him! he was like I didnt know,,,,i was too excited LOL

ohh noooo!!!! thats the problem with food n drink! thats how i guessed with my best mate nat, we were out on my other best mates hen party and she wasnt drinking! i was like you are arnt you!! SCREEEEAMMMMMMMMM LOL!

Can i join? :blush:

corse you can luvvy!!!! sooo happy for you!!!! didnt think you would be over from TTC so quick!!!! did you!!!!! xx

Not at all! :happydance:
I'd read so many horror stories of people coming off the pill and having awful false pregnancy symptoms for months and months, with no sign of AF - i figured it'd take AGES for my body to get back to normal - but once i'd OV'd (3 weeks after coming off the pill) i was very excited! But the whole actually getting pregnant part? Didn't believe that was going to happen til at least after christmas! :happydance:

Can i join? :blush:

corse you can luvvy!!!! sooo happy for you!!!! didnt think you would be over from TTC so quick!!!! did you!!!!! xx

Not at all! :happydance:
I'd read so many horror stories of people coming off the pill and having awful false pregnancy symptoms for months and months, with no sign of AF - i figured it'd take AGES for my body to get back to normal - but once i'd OV'd (3 weeks after coming off the pill) i was very excited! But the whole actually getting pregnant part? Didn't believe that was going to happen til at least after christmas! :happydance:

wahhooo!!!! do you parents know you were TTC? are you going to tell them at xmas or wait till 12 weeks? or you already spilt the beans like me LOL xx

im not sure hehe! were so lucky!! lovely summer babies! ourdoors kids parties, screw the children inflatables, the adults will be on them LOl x

wahhooo!!!! do you parents know you were TTC? are you going to tell them at xmas or wait till 12 weeks? or you already spilt the beans like me LOL xx

Ahaha, i already told them!
I felt i had to tell them i was TTC as i stopped college at the same time - and i didn't want to keep lying about going to college. So we decided to tell them about our plans for a babe. That was about 3 weeks ago, and ever since my mom has been texting me and emailing me asking if i am pregnant yet. Its annoying, to say the least, and i know i would be very upset and annoyed if i'd gotten my period right now, with my mom saying 'PREGNANT?' :dohh:

We went to tell them last night and as we turned up without telling them, i think they knew why we were there! Told my Dad first and he was very happy, it was nice to have a conversation with him about it without my mom getting all emotional hahaha. Then Mom came home and started dancing around asking 'When is it due?' :dohh::blush:

My Husband isn't telling his parents until they call us. I don't know why he's holding back, he just isn't as excited to tell them. They live in Spain (not spanish!) and hes going to have to announce it over the phone, i guess its just not as personal, so hes not as bothered.

Oh, and my mom had already bought a baby romper. She ran upstairs and came down with a present bag and everyone went :dohh:

xxx

Ahaha, i already told them!
I felt i had to tell them i was TTC as i stopped college at the same time - and i didn't want to keep lying about going to college. So we decided to tell them about our plans for a babe. That was about 3 weeks ago, and ever since my mom has been texting me and emailing me asking if i am pregnant yet. Its annoying, to say the least, and i know i would be very upset and annoyed if i'd gotten my period right now, with my mom saying 'PREGNANT?' :dohh:

We went to tell them last night and as we turned up without telling them, i think they knew why we were there! Told my Dad first and he was very happy, it was nice to have a conversation with him about it without my mom getting all emotional hahaha. Then Mom came home and started dancing around asking 'When is it due?' :dohh::blush:

My Husband isn't telling his parents until they call us. I don't know why he's holding back, he just isn't as excited to tell them. They live in Spain (not spanish!) and hes going to have to announce it over the phone, i guess its just not as personal, so hes not as bothered.

Oh, and my mom had already bought a baby romper. She ran upstairs and came down with a present bag and everyone went :dohh:

xxx

hahaha! my mum was exactly the same!!! she has always been on the phone asking if my AF has arrived yet! and last month the witch was 10 days late and as i got home from work she was at my doorstep with a preg test!!! and now she knows shes always emailing, ringing, texting etc!!! my OH was the same, telling his parents wasnt a big deal as it was massive for me! i wanted to see my mums face lol!!

im lucky as both my mum and my OH mum were dying to be grannies so i think we will be lucky on not havnig to buy much hehe! xx

I think my MIL might blow a gasket! We had a surprise wedding on the 14th (invited everyone to christening, then got married too!) She took a bit of a wobbler that she wasn't told.. well, it was our wedding and we did it ur way, get over it! My SIL had her baby 2 months ago, and she has voiced her opinion that that's enough Grandchildren for now... oh well, I might tell her on Friday....

hahaha! my mum was exactly the same!!! she has always been on the phone asking if my AF has arrived yet! and last month the witch was 10 days late and as i got home from work she was at my doorstep with a preg test!!! and now she knows shes always emailing, ringing, texting etc!!! my OH was the same, telling his parents wasnt a big deal as it was massive for me! i wanted to see my mums face lol!!

im lucky as both my mum and my OH mum were dying to be grannies so i think we will be lucky on not havnig to buy much hehe! xx

My Husband is 24 and hes the youngest of 3. His older siblings don't have kids yet, and don't plan to anytime in the near future (i don't think) so i think he is happy to be the first expecting a child out of his family. I'm the oldest of 2 - i have a little sister, so i'm the first from my fam too :) Its very exciting. :happydance:

When we were engaged, we lived at my parents house for a year, and my mom was always petrified of me falling pregnant, even though she knew i was on the pill. It was honestly her worst nightmare!! :shrug: Since we got married last May and moved into our own flat, i think she saw us in a different light, and its nice. She sees that we have handled this repsonsibility, and i guess she believes we can handle a baby! :happydance: I think i will get alot of support from my mom and dad over the pregnancy, i guess its just sad that my husbands fam are so far away - he only really sees them once a year - and hes had to come to terms with the fact that our babe won't see that much of their grandparents, whereas, my parents living only 15 mins away, they'll be a big part of baby's life.

I think my MIL might blow a gasket! We had a surprise wedding on the 14th (invited everyone to christening, then got married too!) She took a bit of a wobbler that she wasn't told.. well, it was our wedding and we did it ur way, get over it! My SIL had her baby 2 months ago, and she has voiced her opinion that that's enough Grandchildren for now... oh well, I might tell her on Friday....

oh no your MIL sounds like a nightmare!!!! all i care about is my mum being happy at the end of the day but it is nice for the MIL to be too! go you for the wedding though!!!! me and OH always joke that we will disappear to las vegas for our wedding which never goes down well but id love to do it! LOL x

we talked about disappearing, but the repercussions would not be worth it!
She's not so bad really, I'm just a very laid back person and she's veeeery different to me!

My Husband is 24 and hes the youngest of 3. His older siblings don't have kids yet, and don't plan to anytime in the near future (i don't think) so i think he is happy to be the first expecting a child out of his family. I'm the oldest of 2 - i have a little sister, so i'm the first from my fam too :) Its very exciting. :happydance:

When we were engaged, we lived at my parents house for a year, and my mom was always petrified of me falling pregnant, even though she knew i was on the pill. It was honestly her worst nightmare!! :shrug: Since we got married last May and moved into our own flat, i think she saw us in a different light, and its nice. She sees that we have handled this repsonsibility, and i guess she believes we can handle a baby! :happydance: I think i will get alot of support from my mom and dad over the pregnancy, i guess its just sad that my husbands fam are so far away - he only really sees them once a year - and hes had to come to terms with the fact that our babe won't see that much of their grandparents, whereas, my parents living only 15 mins away, they'll be a big part of baby's life.

your situation is very similar to mine! im 24 and the oldest out of me n my sis, and my OH is the middle of 3 but the first! the eldest grandchild always gets the most loveage as I have experienced hehehe! me and OH arnt big on marriage though, im not fussed when we do so we are putting kids before it! a lot of people dont agree but i dont care hehe!

She's not so bad really, I'm just a very laid back person and she's veeeery different to me!

yea my Oh's mum is the complete opposite to my mum! my mum is the same, laid back, fun to be around, a bit nuts where as Oh's mum is very proper! nice to have a contrast i guess! both grannies work in playschools anyway and my step dad is a deputy head teacher of a school from year 3 - 6 so they will be bought up in an amazing environment, plus my sister is children mad so I will have lots of people to palm the baby off to when ineed a break LOOOOL x

Yay just called the doc's and had it confirmed :) time to ring the midwife yay :D

yea my Oh's mum is the complete opposite to my mum! my mum is the same, laid back, fun to be around, a bit nuts where as Oh's mum is very proper! nice to have a contrast i guess! both grannies work in playschools anyway and my step dad is a deputy head teacher of a school from year 3 - 6 so they will be bought up in an amazing environment, plus my sister is children mad so I will have lots of people to palm the baby off to when ineed a break LOOOOL x

That is a fairly wicked set up! Lucky appleseed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->