• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Midwife Appointment! Babys Head Down!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Babies head is still down shes been like that for couple of weeks now. I'm assuming shes staying like that and its a good sign?

:D x

Very good sign :) I think they still wriggle around a lot still though, twisting and turning and generally acting like they own the place lol. Least shes headed in the right direction anyways. :p

thats good :)

was everything else ok?

x

She said a bit of sugar in my urine and to get diet juices.

Told her about yesterday and she said a couple of things but if it was waters I'd defo have ended with wet knickers by now lol

Just have to decide if I'm changing MW when we move coz its not a simple trip from there back to here since neither of us drive.

:happydance:

good news, Wobbles :hi:

does anybody know, whether it is possible baby is turning breech again after it was head down and 4/5 engaged already @ last mw appoinment?

Thats great Char, both my Little ones were head down throughout my pregnancies...seems they both liked to be upside down! - Hopefully little Caitlin will stay in position too!

Fantastic news Wobbles, least she aint an awkward little cookie!

You are on the homefront now! Not long left!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"