Midwives take 2

DollPosse

Reaction score
So I called the midwives in my area. Before two of them told me flat out no. So I called another one today just to see and they told me maybe. They would look over my information and see and call me back.

So thing the thing is if I want to vbac which it is looking like I do I was to go to another hospital which is 20-30 minutes away. The hospital were I had my daughter will only allow OB's to do vbacs and the other hospital here that does them is like an hour away, way across the city. I don't want to have to drive across the city.

The hospital closes to me is 15 minutes away so the other hospital that is 20-30 mintes away is not so bad. To be honest I really hated the whole experience of the one were I had my duaghter so maybe a fresh start would be nice. If I don't get in with the midwives I can at least see the OB I had with Amelia which I like and have a vbac at the closest hospital with a doula hopefully. Either way I want this experience to be totally different than the one I had with my daughter which was HORRIBLE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->