Migraines and Hormones

crystal443

Reaction score
Hi ladies:flower: I normally get a migraine around O time which this month I got a positive on Sat. night and we BD Fri, Sat, Sun and then mon and last night I had a migraine..was going to attempt it anyway but I was too sick to my stomach:growlmad: I also get one about 3 or 4 days before AF does anyone know if there's medication to take that works and is safe while TTC, we're meant to start IVF in September and I'm getting nervous about the stims setting off worse or more frequent migraines. Thanks

Hi ladies:flower: I normally get a migraine around O time which this month I got a positive on Sat. night and we BD Fri, Sat, Sun and then mon and last night I had a migraine..was going to attempt it anyway but I was too sick to my stomach:growlmad: I also get one about 3 or 4 days before AF does anyone know if there's medication to take that works and is safe while TTC, we're meant to start IVF in September and I'm getting nervous about the stims setting off worse or more frequent migraines. Thanks

I get PMS migraines and have gotten them on Clomid; my OB/GYN gives me fioricet; it is a combo muscle relaxer and Tylenol that is safe for TTC.

I got horrible migraines on Clomid as well..I'll write that name down and take it to the doctor..migraines are the worst..thanks

It doesn't work as well for me as Imitrex, but it takes the edge off enough that I can function and not spend the day hanging over a toilet, lol.

:haha: They are evil..and poor DD gets them as well..but the doctor said if the pill hasn't helped she'll get her going on something that'll take care of them. The pill hasn't worked for her:nope: so I thought I'd ask for myself as well..no point suffering if there's no need:haha:

I get hormonal migraines and take agnus cactus which is safe to take while TTC and since I have been on it I no longer have my ovulation migraine and only get one migraine 24-48 hours before AF arrives :thumbup:

I'm not sure how suitable it will be to take with IVF medications though :shrug: I do hope you find something that helps :hugs:

I feel for you DD having them. I got mine at 10 years old when I started getting periods and all my doctor at the time said to me & my mum was she'll stop getting migraines once she's pregnant :shock: Excellent advice for a 10 year old - NOT! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->