Mikayla update (with pic!)

keldac

3 mc, 1 angel and 3 lc
Reaction score
Well my little girl will be 3 weeks old on Sunday. What a time it has been!

I am so pleased to say she is doing fantastic!!!

She is in the nursery and just needs to establish feeding then she will be home. She is currently having approx 4 bottle feeds (of EBM) to 3 tube feeds - so we are over half way there!

Nurse has said expect her home in the next week or so! (Although doc said 2-3 weeks) I think I'll listen to the nurse!!!

https://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s77/kellydace/Picture141.jpg

Awwww what a strong beautiful little girl :) So happy to hear she is doing better hun .

She is beautiful, pleased to hear she is doing so well xXx

awwwwww shes gorgeous , congrats on the good news xxxxx

thats great news, bless her. What does she weigh now? x

awww isnt she jus the sweetest! thats great news hun thts she doing so well! jus need 2 put pennys in her socks now to put extra weight so u can get her home sooner lol!!

good luck with everythin

xx

Aww :cloud9:

Glad to hear she's doing well hun, i hope she's home with you soon :hugs:

thats great news, bless her. What does she weigh now? x

She weighs a whole 3lbs 9oz!!!

Her birth weight was recorded a 4lb half oz but docs say that isn't correct as she was weighed with ventilator tube and canular so they say when she hits 3lb 11oz they will class her as regaining birthweight!

Our hospital doesn't have a minimum weight for coming home she does needs to prove she can gain weight!

She's beautiful. I hope the nurse is right and she's at home with you very soon xx

aww what a beauty, so wonderful she's doing so well, hope she's home soon honey x

She is absolutely beautiful. Praying for her to be home with you soon and that she gains the weight and eats the amounts she needs to eat quickly.

Aw hun she's gorgeous!! I know the waiting can really take a toll on you but I liked to try and turn it into a positive, for me it was giving me time to recover and rest and prepare to bring our girls home!! Hope she'll be home with you soon!! :)

I'm so pleased she is doing so well, she is beautiful xx

She is beautiful hun and I hope you get her home soon xxx

awww hun, shes gorgeous. you must be very proud. Glad shes doing well :hugs:

She is absoloutly beautiful :)
Makes me smile just looking at her, an inspiration i bet you are very proud
All the best x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members