Milestone thread

I guess I'm the minority here. I'm almost grateful I went early. I was in immense pain and couldn't stand it anymore. Besides that, I didn't want Caden to have a Christmas birthday. He was born a day before my mom's bday and 2 days after his dad's bday. Worked out perfect in my mind :D

I don't want to be pregnant again for a long time. I'm honestly unsure if I even want another baby. I must be weird lol :shrug:

I don't think your weird. I honestly wished I felt that way but I'd love to have another baby. I'd just rather not get this depressed afterwards. My doctor thinks it is Postnatal depression rather than baby blues :/

I'm still fighting from PPD, or at least really bad baby blues. I think it's normal to feel helpless and breakdown. It seems to get worse when I'm exceptionally exhausted. I used to cry every night though and I would be a complete and utter mess. It's been 3 nights since I had a meltdown and it started to get a lot better in week 2. I hope you'll feel better soon :hugs:

Now I'm worried about you! Feel better for the new years, Helen. And for little Adam!

Arianna learned how to bounce herself in her bouncer a couple of days ago. :D

I guess I'm the minority here. I'm almost grateful I went early. I was in immense pain and couldn't stand it anymore. Besides that, I didn't want Caden to have a Christmas birthday. He was born a day before my mom's bday and 2 days after his dad's bday. Worked out perfect in my mind :D

I don't want to be pregnant again for a long time. I'm honestly unsure if I even want another baby. I must be weird lol :shrug:

I don't think your weird. I honestly wished I felt that way but I'd love to have another baby. I'd just rather not get this depressed afterwards. My doctor thinks it is Postnatal depression rather than baby blues :/

I'm still fighting from PPD, or at least really bad baby blues. I think it's normal to feel helpless and breakdown. It seems to get worse when I'm exceptionally exhausted. I used to cry every night though and I would be a complete and utter mess. It's been 3 nights since I had a meltdown and it started to get a lot better in week 2. I hope you'll feel better soon :hugs:

Now I'm worried about you! Feel better for the new years, Helen. And for little Adam!

I'm glad you've not had a meltdown in a while. I hope it's all getting better for you and you feel better soon :D.

I'm okay, I have support and help on hand for when I'm feeling really down. I've been feeling a lot better these past few days though. But I get grumpy and sad on a nighttime. I just feel sorry for Geoff, he has to put up with me lmao! x

37 weeks, and officially considered FULL TERM! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR GIRLS, BUMPS AND BABIES, and any boys floating around too :p !

xoxox

Tomorrow is my Due Date
( I want her out soooooooo badly)

its just dawned on me that next tuesday it will be my due date. Hope she come's before :)

Thanks for the dust ladies, Will update tomorrow after my appointment, if i dont get sent in (fingers crossed i do). In that case OH will be posting on my facebook wall. But i cant see anything happening

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->