Milestone thread

I seen that, im honestly quite jealous of everyone! You were the first in 2011 right, me and LauraBee were fighting for first Damn.

Congratulations on your beautiful little girl, how is she doing?

49 days left but doc said we are expecting him more around the 37 weeks mark so that would mean 28 days left!!! OMG!!!

But sticking with 49 because I dont want to get my hopes up lol!! :D

Stick to your due date, I've been told this whole pregnancy i wasnt going to make my due date, haha she showed them..

:haha: Yeah they had me on bedrest because they said he was coming prematurely but now I have tons of pressure down low but no show or anything close to me thinking its labor and even my BH have slowed down so Im feeling he is going to come at his due date or overdue. Just praying not to be induced!!

Baby dust to you :dust: Hoping you dont have to be induced either and she will come soon!!

I seen that, im honestly quite jealous of everyone! You were the first in 2011 right, me and LauraBee were fighting for first Damn.

Yep. It kinda makes me proud. lol. And she is off the ventilator and deff coming home tomorrow, they say she is closer to 37 weeks than 35 going by my conception date and not the last day of my period, so she is great!

:haha: Yeah they had me on bedrest because they said he was coming prematurely but now I have tons of pressure down low but no show or anything close to me thinking its labor and even my BH have slowed down so Im feeling he is going to come at his due date or overdue. Just praying not to be induced!!

Baby dust to you :dust: Hoping you dont have to be induced either and she will come soon!!

:hugs: Hope you hit 37w at least!

And thankss!!

Adam is 3 weeks old today. It's gone so fast

Yep. It kinda makes me proud. lol. And she is off the ventilator and deff coming home tomorrow, they say she is closer to 37 weeks than 35 going by my conception date and not the last day of my period, so she is great!

How was your first night home with her hun?

Caden was 4 weeks old yesterday and has been cooing, lifting his head brilliantly, smiling, and rolled over during tummy time last night (not sure if that was a fluke though lol). I'm so excited :)

AND we started co-sleeping during the day when his daddy is at work and isn't hogging the bed. I love it sooo much already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->