Milestone thread

he didnt find it quite so funny, he was up all night incase my waters broke and i didnt notice ... had to explain to him that im fairly sure id wake up if my waters went lol

All I want to do is make it to Harry Potter 7. It comes out November 19th here. My sister's musical is the 19th and 20th, which I have to go to. I have a very small window of time to make it to Harry Potter.

You hear that Finn? Stay in there until you hear the closing credits!

All I want to do is make it to Harry Potter 7. It comes out November 19th here. My sister's musical is the 19th and 20th, which I have to go to. I have a very small window of time to make it to Harry Potter.

:haha:
I hope Finn stays put long enough for you to see it :thumbup:

lo is 2 weeks today :happydance: can't believe how fast time is flying :)

i want to see harry potter 7 too! but i darent book tickets for it because im due the day after it comes out and my family has a tendancy of early babies but i guess we'll have to wait and see ... if all else fails i'll be getting the dvd

I will be upset if I am stuck watching Harry Potter at home months after it came out. :(

...Perhaps I can convince someone to buy out an entire theater as a Christmas present for me so I can go with Finn? :haha:

I will be upset if I am stuck watching Harry Potter at home months after it came out. :(

...Perhaps I can convince someone to buy out an entire theater as a Christmas present for me so I can go with Finn? :haha:

or maybe ask someone to baby-sit for a few hours so you can go?

my sister is going to see it on the 19th and i've told her that if i don't get to go and see it before LO arrives then she is babysitting for a few hours at xmas so my OH and i can go see it

I could, but with breastfeeding it isn't that easy, unfortunately. Our theater is nearly an hour away so it's not like I could just run home if needed.

I could, but with breastfeeding it isn't that easy, unfortunately. Our theater is nearly an hour away so it's not like I could just run home if needed.

im planning on breastfeeding too, but will have to express during the day when LO starts at nursery anyways so i'm hoping that BF is established well enough by then that i can leave my sis with a few bottles just incase.

i really want a cuppa but i can't be bothered getting off my ball to make one ... anyone fancy making me one? :coffee:

Ah Shannon, that's so exciting!

Come on cervix, dilate! Come on Tori, move out! :p

ooh me too! i'm tempted to book tickets, knowing my luck booking the tickets ill make her turn up. Like the umbrella thing, if you take your brolly its guaranteed amazing sunshine and the one time you forget it it chucks it down...

and omg Shannon :shock: you are so close :dust:
and congrats on vday Holly, it literally feels like days since i was there, everyone says last tri is the longest but its honestly flown by for me. FXd it does for you..xx

2 weeks till d-day :happydance:

come on little bean, get a wriggle on mummy wants to meet you!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->