Milestone thread

congrats on full term lois
And yay for teen figures vinteenage

4 days overdue! :) guess I have one comfy apartment in there

i guess you do, any news on more dilation or them speeding things up?

nope I'm still stalled, but I got a dr to book me an induction friday night since I can't sleep and I am just in too much pain to even eat properly...just 30-some more hours

awwwwww thats good, good luck for friday night ... but hopefully she'll decide to arrive before then :thumbup:

Wow keegan you are one patient girl! Do you mean friday as in tomorrow? Not long left hun..xx

ah this thread makes me giggle the 1st post was me saying i was 30 weeks, and now my baby is over 5 months !

goes too quick !

15 days to go :) and my pram gets delivered today :) can't wait to see it and make sure i can use it out the shop Haha

20 days to go
damn am i gutted that i got my hopes up last night :cry:
x

you got my hopes up too :( but least u can enjoy your meal on tuesday :)

hell yeah! meal and movie... we're seeing 'due date'
im hoping its funny enough to make me laugh myself into labour! haha!

i was supposed to be going to see that too but OH changed his mind, now we're going to see Jackass 3D! :dohh:

Only 10 days left till my due date! :happydance:

Cannot wait despite my false labor contractions causing so much vomitting I had to have injections to stop it in hospital

20 days to go
x

i was supposed to be going to see that too but OH changed his mind, now we're going to see Jackass 3D! :dohh:

Ohhh i want to see that aswell!
Well theres a plus point, if little man doesn't want to come out any point soon means i can just go to the cinema AGAIN during the week!
:haha:
x

20 days to go
x

Ohhh i want to see that aswell!
Well theres a plus point, if little man doesn't want to come out any point soon means i can just go to the cinema AGAIN during the week!
:haha:
x

i went to see the last shrek film last week and i was laughing so much my bump hurt afterwards and i was complaining so much OH thought i was in labour haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->