Milestone thread

Congrats on full term vinteenage

Chloe is 3 weeks old today :D

congrats hunny! :dust:
i'm 38weeks today! i thought something was happening last night, got some funky cramps like i've not had before and some badass back pains but i went for a poo this morning and its all stopped :blush:

i'm 38weeks today! i thought something was happening last night, got some funky cramps like i've not had before and some badass back pains but i went for a poo this morning and its all stopped :blush:

same thing happened here :haha: was very nearly texting Lois to tell her to start updating you all ... i'm quite glad i decided to sleep a bit first and see how things go :haha:

On a non related baby milestone it's my 20th in ten days

One for the baby: 53 days till d-day

same thing happened here :haha: was very nearly texting Lois to tell her to start updating you all ... i'm quite glad i decided to sleep a bit first and see how things go :haha:

Hehe I get things like this so much I have to literally hide my phone to stop texting you every day saying ' I think he's coming!!!' :rofl:

In the teens now! 19 days till my induction date. AHHH!!! :flower:

xx

Vday was Monday!!

And my box has gone up TWICE since I last noticed!!

not a pregnancy milestone, but i'm going to look at my own flat today :D

not a pregnancy milestone, but i'm going to look at my own flat today :D

well thats what the letter i got implied but it wasn't the case ... the woman just wanted to meet me and have a chat but hopefully should hear something soon about a flat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->