Military/Military Spouse/Girlfriend/Boyfriend *UPDATED Page 1* 4 BFPs so far...

Congrats Hopesprings :)
And I'll make one up for you Padbrat

Here ya go :)
There's a Royal Engineers one and a regular British one. I can change the sizes to fit whatever you want. It's hard to keep them small and still see the logo.

https://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l215/shlindz/ttc/RoyalEngineersfuturesoldier.jpg

https://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l215/shlindz/ttc/Britishfuturesoldier.jpg

havent read the whole thread so might be repeating someone else but theres been a military wag group on bnb for ages. theres quiet alot of us around :)

Updated! :D

Congrats to those with :bfp: and :dust: to those waiting for their's. :hugs:

padbrat, I am so sorry for your loss Sweetie. :hug:

Thanks majm1241... it has been a tough road, with all my babies being Angels, but I aint ready to give up yet! Us Forces Wives are a tough breed, gotta be for our men!

Yeah, I understand! I had 1 before Jace and then 2 before this one. November & December 2009 back to back. My heart was crushed. I was so worried wth this one.But I feel so much better and just know this one will be just fine.

Yeah, I understand! I had 1 before Jace and then 2 before this one. November & December 2009 back to back. My heart was crushed. I was so worried wth this one.But I feel so much better and just know this one will be just fine.

Of course this one will be fine majm...I have everything crossed for a happy and healthy 9 months for you!!:thumbup:

DH is in germany today, just a few hours away. i'm going to BURST! how are you gals?

Thanks padbrat! :hugs:

nevertogether :happydance:

I'm ok today. Just hormonal and hungry! LOL

Ahhhh... loved living in Germany... so wish I was there now.... (padbrat sighs remembering the good times there and slurps some more wine)..

I would love for Mark to come down on orders to Germany, Hawaii or Alaska!

Ohhhh Hawaii.... you guys get to go to some fab places.... we don't ... so jealous!!! LOL If you get Hawaii can you take me too plllleeeaaaasssseeee!:haha:

Sure! Lol We really wanna get away from the South! Hate the south! Yeah we are from Texas, but we don't consider it the south! Lol

Germany would be lovely so we can travel all over Europe!!

haha, well i was born in texas and raised in arkansas, so i loveeeeee the south :)

Lol Texas is SouthWEST!!! Not the south like Alabama and Georgia! Lol Where in Texas were you born?

i claim more arkansas than texas, only because i lived in arkansas for way more than half of my life..but i still love texas. i have a lot of family there. i was born in harlingen.. the valley baby! :)

Scan pics are up on my journal. eeek! Sooo excited I can hardly sit still.

Hi! Another Army wife here. :) We're currently stationed in Texas. DH should be coming up on orders some time this fall or winter, but he had ankle surgery in December after breaking his ankle on both side in a car crash (he had his foot on the dashboard when my brakes failed and I rear-ended someone and shattered his ankle on both sides). B/c he still needs at least one more surgery, his orders might not come until after he's all good to go, or if he does get orders his doc could hold them up if they're to an installation that doesn't have a good hospital with a good Orthopedics clinic. So we'll see. Typical hurry up and wait.

Morning ladies!!

So excited to see some military spouses who know about the added pressures we get eh? We have been trying desperately since the wedding (almost a year now). I have just turned 32 (omg, first time I wrote that I think) and DH is 39. We were trying to get it in this year as he was in a year long training program and would be home. That didn't happen. Poor DH thinks he is getting old! We luckily got him into a follow-on school for another year, but since it takes 9 months to cook 'em I am getting a little crazy. If we got preggers now...he would be home for the birth and first few months at least. He hasn't deployed for several years, so his number will be up when we move next.

I am former Marines, so I really appreciate how the Army takes care of families. I was surprised that they will send him home for the birth if he's gone! Still, it would be nice to have the first one be a special family time for us.

Testing with OPK starting today, for a IUI sometime this week. Why can't pregnancy be more predictable?

Congrats on your BFP! Just for future reference though, they will NOT necessarily send a husband home for a birth. I've known plenty of military wives whose hubby's had to miss their child's birth. One of my girlfriends, her baby will be something like 6 months old before he meets her. Just wanted to dispel that myth though. It *can* happen but it's definitely not something to count on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->