Military Wifeys! (or Fiances/Gf's)

True, very true Sammi...

A Rad Op... so RLC I am guessing?

Whoop whoop... check me out expert Army wife LMAO xx

You are lucky, RLC can have some great postings still. There is very little left for RE (Boo hoo)

Haha! Well you know more than me lol, he had to explain the difference to everything to me when we first got together lol!

Warren is boring he only wants UK south postings, quite like the idea of 3 years abroad!

It's only because i have been around the army my whole life and then married a soldier! LOL

Tell OH to widen his horizons... outta UK is where the good life is! LOL

He doesn't want to be too far from family but I just think seeing as he is due for reposting end of August next year it would be the perfect time to do it but I shall see!!

And at the end of the day the Army will get its way... could send you anywhere!

And rarely where you want to be!

Very true, I honestly couldn't care less as long as we are together, he is the stubborn one lol!

Keep that attitude and you will do very well as an Army Wife Sammi x

I don't easily form attachments to places so I can see that being a big help!

Yep, definately will... I can say there have been a few places I have been very sorry to leave (JHQ and Paderborn), but everything else I couldn't really care less!

I have had some of the best times of my life being married to a soldier, but also some of the most frightening and stressful.. and that is the case regardless of rank...

Oh that reminds me... watch out for the wives that wear their hubbys rank and avoid them... my top tip! LOL

Haha, I've already been warned about them by Warren lol! Are they really that bad?!

Someone at work said to me don't you find it stressful not being able to see him all the time because of duties and I said no as my dad is police officer so I've regularly gone not seeing him for days/week or 2 at a time because of his shifts and either school or work. The only thing I'll find tough is when he goes on tour again :S

Sorry can I be included here too? Sorry I'm over in 2nd tri but there isn't anything like this there...

Name: Hannah
DH's branch of service: RAF
Do you have kids already? No, this is our first
Is DH deployed or stateside? Home
Will DH be here for baby's arrival? Yes, hopefully :D
Stationed: Lyneham (think there's another lady here with oh there too)
How far along are you/due date? 21 weeks due 13th Sept

We're at Lyneham too!! Are you in quarters...ooo how funny, we might have been in the queue at Tesco and not known hahahaha

xxx

Hiya :D yep we are in married quarters hehe

Sorry if you got 2 messages from me, private messagin messed up abit

Sorry to post something totally random, but I swaer, I've met some of the most stuck up women since my hubby and I moved here. I've only met a small handful of wives here in New York willing to give you the time of day :(

this is a great idea:)

Name: Sarah

DH's branch of service: US Army Active Duty

Do you have kids already? nope, this is going to our first:) <3

Is DH deployed or stateside? he is with me in Germany right now, but he is deploying really really soon:(

Will DH be here for baby's arrival?we hope that he can have his R&R around the babys due date!

Stationed:Bavaria, Germany

Where is Home for you: For my hubby: Texas for me: Germany close to Ramstein

How far along are you/due date? im in my 5 week right now, im due january 2nd 2011

this is a great idea:)

Name: Sarah

DH's branch of service: US Army Active Duty

Do you have kids already? nope, this is going to our first:) <3

Is DH deployed or stateside? he is with me in Germany right now, but he is deploying really really soon:(

Will DH be here for baby's arrival?we hope that he can have his R&R around the babys due date!

Stationed:Bavaria, Germany

Where is Home for you: For my hubby: Texas for me: Germany close to Ramstein

How far along are you/due date? im in my 5 week right now, im due january 2nd 2011

I hope he makes it home in time too! Where about in Texas are you from?

Sorry to post something totally random, but I swaer, I've met some of the most stuck up women since my hubby and I moved here. I've only met a small handful of wives here in New York willing to give you the time of day :(

Lol I know...I wonder why so many military wives are so stuck up. I mean seriously, no offense to anyone, but the stereotypical army (or otherwise) wife doesn't have a great education, sits on her ass all day without going to school or work, and sleeps in until noon. So who the hell gave them the right to think they are so much better than everyone else?

Sorry, that's my little rant for the day! lol

I'm going to start a little something. I will ask a couple of questions that I'd like to know what other people think etc and you can respond and add your own on to the list if you'd like.

If your spouse could be stationed anywhere, where would you choose?

Hawaii (but due to visitation issues with the ex, it's much cheaper for us to stay CONUS)

Do you watch Army Wives?

Couldn't go a Sunday without it. I know it's not accurate, but duh, it's a drama, not a documentary.

Is your husband staying in the military for a career or getting out after his initial enlistment

As far as I know right now, he's in for good. He's going to be going to Warrant Officer School and flying helicopters for shorter deployments

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"