Military Wifeys! (or Fiances/Gf's)

c-demers

Cautiously expecting
Reaction score
[B[/B]I've seen plenty of military spouses that are expecting so I thought we could just have our own thread. Go ahead and introduce yourself and your spouse and give us a little info! Congrats on all the BFP's ladies!

Name: Candice
DH's branch of service: Army
Do you have kids already? 2, but with ex-husband so this is DH's first!
Is DH deployed or stateside? Deployed since March
Will DH be here for baby's arrival? Not sure yet, we are hoping for Emergency Leave, but it's the Army so who knows!?
Stationed: Fort Carson, Colorado....brrrrrr
How far along are you/due date? 9 weeks, due date December 1st/2ndish but doctor is planning on inducing me a week or 2 early to prevent a huge baby like my last two!

Anything else you want to add?

Name: Rachel
Do you have kids already? This is our first!
Is DH deployed or stateside? Home at the moment :)
Will DH be here for baby's arrival? We are hoping so
Stationed: Suffolk, UK

Good idea for a thread! Hope to see some more people on here soon. xx

That's awesome, I sure hope he's there for the baby as well, especially it being your first. With it being DH's first and us trying for so long I'm really hoping he makes it home in time! How far along are you? I'm going to edit my post and add that in!

wow nevermind, just saw your ticker lol...blame it on pregnancy!

We were very lucky, DH came back from Afghan mid January, BFP 24 February LOL and I have been sick ever since. Poor hubby :blush:

I'm not techincally a military wife at the moment as my OH left in the Army (Parachute Reg) in Nov. Although he's still on the reserve list and he's tempted to rejoin so I may end up being one again lol! Typical man!!!

Name: Melissa
Do you have kids already? This is our first! :happydance:
Is DH deployed or stateside? He's home for now (deploys in October)
Will DH be here for baby's arrival? We are hoping he'll be able to schedule his r&r for around the baby's arrival
How far along are you/ due date? 9 weeks the baby is due Nov. 30th
Stationed: Fort Drum, NY

Hi im not technically an army wife yet but will be soon as OH is joining this year. He is wanting to join the parachute regiment. We are gettin married in august :) I am 4 weeks along :) x

Aww congrats ladies! Missa, has anyone brought up that your husband may not actually deploy with his unit? I know a couple of girls here that were 8 months preggo when their husbands were supposed to be leaving and they were allowed to stay back until after the birth. I hope this is a possibility with you guys!

Love this thread!

Name: Whitney
DH's branch of service: Marines
Do you have kids already? This is my first, Hubby's 2nd
Is DH deployed or stateside? Stateside until next week :(
Will DH be here for baby's arrival? We are praying yes...looks like he will be home end nov, beg of dec!!
Stationed: Camp Pendleton- Southern California!
How far along are you/due date? 5ish weeks! Doctors appointment monday to find out for sure!

Name: Sammi
DH's branch of service: Army but with a RAF unit at the moment
Do you have kids already? Nope this is mine and DH's first
Is DH deployed or stateside? Home :D
Will DH be here for baby's arrival? Yup unless the rest of his troop get injured :(
Stationed: Odiham
How far along are you/due date? 7 weeks tomorrow EDD 17th Dec

Name: April

DH Name: Mark

DH's branch of service: US Army Active Duty

Do you have kids already? 1 Son named Jace-5 and 2 SDs (I don't put their info on here because the forum is open to public and there mom is not very nice and would try to use this against us.) :(

Is DH deployed or stateside? Stateside but has deployed to Iraq 3 times before in less than 5 1/2 years. His 2nd deployment he left when Jace was 11 days old and re-deployed home the days after Jace's 1st Birthday.

Will DH be here for baby's arrival? I hope so but the Army is the army and can alwyas make things complicated! LOL

Stationed: Ft. Rucker, AL "Boo!!!!"

Where is Home for you: Austin,Texas for me and San Antonio, Texas for DH "HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!" "Go Spurs Go!"

How far along are you/due date? I am currently 9 weeks + 2 and My EDD is November 30th.

Oh, you ladies might want to remember to be careful to follow OPSEC and PERSEC too since this is a public forum! :D If you don't know what that is, I can explain it to you. :D :hugs: I Love this thread!

Name: Lauren
DH's branch of service: Royal Navy (submariner)
Do you have kids already? 1 son who is 13 months old
Is DH deployed or stateside? currently under the water!
Will DH be here for baby's arrival? your guess is as good as mine!
Stationed: Fas Lane, Scotland
How far along are you/due date? 5 weeks!

Name: Claire
DH's branch of service: RAF
Do you have kids already? It's our first little bub!
Is DH deployed or stateside? Home...for now!! Off to Afghan soon though, for the 3rd time in 18 months :(
Will DH be here for baby's arrival? Should be, however, who knows!
Stationed: Lyneham
How far along are you/due date? 10 weeks...due end of November, having a dating scan tomorrow to find out for sure!

I love this thread!

xxx

Name: Angel
DH's branch of service: US Coast Guard (Im active duty too)
Do you have kids already? 2, but with ex-husband so this is DH's first!
Is DH deployed or stateside? currently assigned to a boat
Will DH be here for baby's arrival? He should be, they only get underway for a week at a time max
Stationed: New Orleans Louisiana
Home towns: Paris Tennessee for me and Birmingham Alabama for him
How far along are you/due date? 5 weeks, due approximately the end of december, dating scan scheduled for tuesday

Name: Deb
DH's branch of service: Army, Royal Engineer
Do you have kids already? Only a furby (furry baby - our border collie, Blaze) LOL
Is DH deployed or stateside? Home for once! LOL
Will DH be here for baby's arrival? Hopefully... though the Army likes to screw up yor plans whenever it can!
Stationed: Bassingbourn at the mo, but moving to Gibralter Barracks soon!
How far along are you/due date? 7+1, due 9th December if it sticks!

Hey! Lovey and I are both in the Army!

Name: Heather
DH's branch of service: We're both in the US ARMY
Do you have kids already?This is our first.
Is DH deployed or stateside? We both live in Germany. I just returned from a 15 month deployment to Iraq.
Will DH be here for baby's arrival? I hope so!
Stationed: Kaiserslautern, Germany!
How far along are you/due date? 13 weeks today! November 5th

Aww congrats ladies! Missa, has anyone brought up that your husband may not actually deploy with his unit? I know a couple of girls here that were 8 months preggo when their husbands were supposed to be leaving and they were allowed to stay back until after the birth. I hope this is a possibility with you guys!

Once or twice they have, but it was mentioned to my OH that that would really only happen if there was something life-threatening with me or the baby. So on that note, I don't want to get my hopes up, lol, but fingers crossed

Name: Deb
DH's branch of service: Army, Royal Engineer
Do you have kids already? Only a furby (furry baby - our border collie, Blaze) LOL
Is DH deployed or stateside? Home for once! LOL
Will DH be here for baby's arrival? Hopefully... though the Army likes to screw up yor plans whenever it can!
Stationed: Bassingbourn at the mo, but moving to Gibralter Barracks soon!
How far along are you/due date? 7+1, due 9th December if it sticks!

Ooo you'll be moving near to me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->