milk mama

lil_mama_415

Mommy to Annalise
Reaction score
my mama got me the breast pump i wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its for my baby shower i got to set it up ahead of time! yay!!!!!!!! I was so excited its a double electric breast pump!!!!!!!!!!!! wohoooo im gonna be a milking mama!!!!!!!

yay go you! its so nice to see young ladies wanting to feed their LOs naturally :)

awesome! I still need to get the accessories for mine, but I don't think I'm ever going to use it.

mine came with all the accessories and a tote bag too!!!!! just have to get me more storage bags later!

Yay :) I wanted an electric one but my hospital gave me a manual one for free so I'm happy with that :)

Yay that's great! I have a manual one but still ain't used it. Dont think id need to, could just stand with cups under my boobs and I'd fill them i leak that much :rofl:

My mum got me a whole breastfeeding set from amazon. I think it's because she really wants to babysit and wants me to get out the house! I will probably never even use it, but it's good to have them just in case. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->