'milkband' wristband for breastfeeding mums, highy recommend!

charmed

mummy to 1, ttc no.2
Reaction score
Hiya ladies, I'd been huntin round for a wrist band, like them silcon chairty bands everyone wears to help me know which side I'd fed off last when start breastfeeding soon hopefully! I'd googled breastfeedin bands and found something called a milkband. I got my milkband nurse braclet in post off ebay today!! Its brill I've got tiny wrist and it fits, not tight but not loose like them charity wrist bands. Its basicly for when breastfeedin, save hav take off and swap wrists each time, it has left lowered in to it and right rasied so u just turn inside out dependin which boob last fed on, so then u can start on other boobie nx feed. Also has 2 white sliders with hour +mins indended in,so u can move them to set which time last fed baby so can just look at it and see how long ago feed was. Or also can use to log how long fed for over a day! They are from usa but can get off ebay for £4.99. Inc post very inpressed, only one english seller! So chuffed. Even if sliders break can still use to log which side fed on, so I think its a must have!! See link below if it works!!

https://www.milkbands.com/
https://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=190821410559&cmd=VIDESC

Xxxx

I have one, unfortunately didn't like it. What I tend to use is a loose hair elastic on my wrist.

Interesting. I just look to see which breast has the breastpad on it and know to use that one next! :D Or I'll just squeeze them to see which feels bigger (DH laughs at me for this).

Lol, like say seems be a good idea maybe even for them first hard weeks whilst getting used it, I've got pads on both already as leaking!! Lol

i think thats a great idea! I can barely remember my name lol Thanks for sharing :flower:

x

You'll know by which boob is bigger, trust me :)

Thanks for sharing - great idea. Off for a look! :flower:

I got one... because in the early weeks etc, both boobs were big and I was nursing both sides awhile each time... less needed later when not as sleep deprived and emotional... also after awhile I nursed a lot longer on one side than the other, so was obvious then which was more full when time to nurse again. But yeah I used a phone app with my dd, so this seemed easier! Since I also liked to know times... my memory is horrid!

Great idea! I just used a plastic paper clip on my nursing bra, and as mentioned above once you get in the routine and baby is bigger you can tell by which side is heavy

Well if helps anyone else then I'm glad I shared. Personal choice and until I start feedin maybe useless but from reviews and knowin how I am I think be a good help. :) like say they are fairly small so if a med large wrist may not fit but guess if didn't ware could keep turned the right way round and keep in bag.. Xx

I always used to just feel which boob was heaviest to know which I needed to feed from next.

my friend just used a hair clip on her neck line of her top on the side she last used

You'll know by which boob is bigger, trust me :)

Only with the first in my experience! By the time you've had a couple your boobs are old hats...I think it sounds like a great idea!! Thanks for sharing!!
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->