• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Milton Keynes Meet - Tues 14th July @ 11.30am *All Welcome*

yep when i met Meadow she was a tiny 6 week old newborn.... time has gone so fast!

Aww bless her i didnt know it was her birthday..... Happy belated birthday for wednesday Maddi xxxxx

im very excited girls but a little scary meeting lots of new people, Ian is driving me but going off to do his own thing till i want to go LOL

Lou
xxx

You will be fine we are all nice really :)

yep you'll be fine driving lou - its not too bad at all, and its lovely seeing all the lovely bnb girlies :yipee:

Right OP is all updated with people coming added to the list, time and place aswell

Anymore for anymore? :lol:

Oh Oh OH Exciting!!! I can actually come to this one!!!!!!!

I'm in herts over the weekend then i'll be heading home on tues going thru milton keynes!!!

Meeting u lovely ladies (and babies) can b my pit stop on the way home!!!

That will be lovely... more new people to meet :happydance:

I'll put you and Holly on the list hun :happydance:

Man this could get confusing ... 2 Hollys :lol:

I'm getting excited about this too! The girls who came standalone farm can tell you how active Lily is now! She'll be nearing 15 months when we see you all again! And I'll be 17 weeks pregnant! Time needs to stop going so quickly me thinks!!

I'm getting excited about this too! The girls who came standalone farm can tell you how active Lily is now! She'll be nearing 15 months when we see you all again! And I'll be 17 weeks pregnant! Time needs to stop going so quickly me thinks!!

tell me about it! this year is going waaaayyyy to fast hon!!
:happydance:looking forward to the meet guys :D xx

Oh yeah i forgot about 2 Sams :dohh:

Only a week to go ladies, looking foward to seeing everyone :happydance:

ooOooo i need to work out what to wear :lol: im excited :D

Ummm bit of a problem ladies ...

I was in MK yesterday and Pret A Manger is closed down :lol:

Would of suggested Burger King next door but theyve removed all of their outdoor seating :hissy:

So we're going to need to find a new place to meet!!

We might have to just bombard costa again then???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->