Mimijumi ??? any experience?

emeeorevan

Expecting Miracle #3
Reaction score
i know its early but Im looking into bottles for breastfeeding and expressing as I have to return to work full time at 6 weeks. I plan on using Avent to start but I saw something I'm now interersted in.. the Mimijumi. anyone have any experiences?

I heard of lots of transitional, or combo bottles when you want to pump milk into them... So far i have purchased the medela, calma, which is supposed to act like the breast and release milk only when baby sucks... I purchased tommy tippe, which is supposed to be close to the breast, and the munchkin latch bottles... Thats a new bottle thats supposed to mimick breast... I havent tried any of them yet, but I really want this baby to learn to take bottle and breast. With my last baby, she refused the bottle. I wasted lots of pumped milk because she would not eat and wait till I got back. It was difficult. Hopefully someone has a good bottle they used that can offer a good experience.

I've not heard of them but they certainly look interesting. Do look pretty much like a breast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->