Mini Pill- neg tests - 2 missed period

Amyy2019

Reaction score
Hi, I’m just needing some advice while I wait on trying to get a appointment. But before I go too drastic.

Basically in October I had one day spotting and that was it for my period then in November I had 2 periods( which just seemed to be the whole of November I was on it)
But we are now in February almost have I’ve missed two months - almost three. I’ve never gone this long before without at least some spotting.

I feel maybe it’s just the mini-pill, my doctor told me that it could stop my period all together. I’ve been on it for around 6 months now so maybe it’s just that?

I’ve had so many different negative tests from ClearBlue to First Response, digital and none. I just have no clue

I’m studying in uni and only 18, I feel like I’m going to be overloaded with stress at this point but maybe it’s just me worrying. Please help

Thanks in advance!

Sorry if this is the wrong place or even wrong site, everyone seems so friendly on here.

Last edited:
I would say it’s the mini pill as my doctor told me you can have some spotting, irregular bleeding or nothing at all when on it.

I’ve only just started taking it last month and I’ve had no bleeding while on it so far.... everyone’s different.

I am on the mini pill and sometimes I have a period/random spotting more often that not I have nothing :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->