Mini Pill

Justsomeone

Reaction score
I don't think I am pregnant and I am not trying to conceive. However I am on the mini-pill. I wasn't sure where to post this? Maybe someone who has been on this could shed some light for me? it's near the end of my second month on this. The last time I had sex was .. 14 days tomorrow to the exact day so I don't think it's possible at all to be pregnant. On maybes.. Monday? i got bad period type cramps and I spotted tiny brown blood..(it also had tiny string of googey brownish stuff in it,but only once) until yesterday.. so.. for 2 days? and its completely cleared now.. the cramps lasted only a few hours until the first spotting. It was brown, not red. (but I read you can get breakthrough bleeding on this pill) my last period was..2weeks? before this... I've been worried (whether it's the mini pill causing this or what?) because I never get headaches..last bad head I had was when I was very young..about 10? years ago. I have had a headache everyday since.. Monday? especially at night, i get neckache with this too.. it does hurt and i never get headaches, dunno where they have come from, today i got backache.. its a very dull ache at the bottom of my back, i felt weak about 30 mins ago..when i moved tho.. and my head hurt too and felt like a rush, but yeah the backache happened, and its quite sore..just a dull ache.. lower back. i dont think im pregnant but what are peoples opinions, anyone experienced this on the mini pill?xx (not sure where else to post this in which i'll get honest answers!) also ive wondered bout the link to backache and urine, ive been drinking loads since..monday..and been going to loo more but it goes dark yellow so fast, i have to drink loads and keep drinking for it to stay normal! but i dont see how all this could be linked,mm! thanks for listening to me!

(posted this in another thread but couldnt delete it, thought this thread was more appropriate!)

Hello, I was on the mini pill for 4yrs & just came off it this May, What your describing at the beginning with the brownish goo, i had that when i started the pill for the first 2/3 cycles then my period's disappeared all together & I didn't have one for the last 3yrs on the pill at all, with the headaches i don't know if it cause's them - for me I experience bad headaches when i'm not on the pill but whilst i was on it they were much better - eveyone can react differently to different pills though.

I also had most of those symptoms from May to July when I came off, all you can do is wait til your AF should be due & if it doesn't show do a test, it could just be your body adjusting to the chemicals in the pill??

If your worried see your Dr sooner rather than later because worrying may delay your next AF anyway too.

I hope this helps you hun, all the best Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->