**Minor Update Page 9** My 3 day, traumatic (failed) induction... :(

Sending some vitual hugs. It sounds like a nightmare, hopefully your beautiful little girl will be in your arms soon x x

Sending lots of hugs, hopefully you will be holding your beautiful little girl very soon and can put all this behind you x x

First of all I would like to say I am so glad ur baby is doing well still, but am absolutely appalled at how ur being treated, the only blessing is u won't have to wait long til you have ur beautiful little girl in your arms where she belongs, love and hugs being sent ur way xxx

dthank you so much for the update. you are such a strong person getting threw all of that. i realy hope Nora comes quickly and its a end to all the pain.
sending lots of hugs your way xxx

Thank you for updating us but im so sorry you're STILL going through this. I cant believe how any health professional could allow it. If they say baby needs to be born, then for pitys sake deliver her. You must be out of your mind with stress and worry. It will soon all be over and like you say, you'll never have to go there again.
Wishing you all the luck in the world and fingers crossed your little Norah will be in your arms soon. :hugs:

I am completely stunned by the medical care you've received, appaling! Sending huge hugs hun, Norah will be here soon, in your arms. I hope the rest of labour goes a lot more smoothly & you can be at home with your family away from that horrendous place

:hugs:

xx

Oh my gosh, I'm SO sorry you are STILL going through this! That place is absolutely appalling!
Hopefully your body kicks into natural labor and you get to hold little Norah soon. :hugs:

I can't believe any of this. You are such a strong brave woman. I hope that you will be holding your little girlie very very soon. All the best Hun and good luck :hugs:Xx

I literally cant believe what im reading - im horrified.
I hope your baby girl is here soon. Big hugs xx

This is truly terrible, awful care. We can only hope you come through it soon and your baby is OK.

:shock: I'm stunned that you are still going through this horrible ordeal! Thank you for taking the time to update us all. I know it must be hard to find the time with everything that is going on. Didn't you mention that it was one of the top hospitals or one of the only ones offering an epidural? You would think they would treat their patients with more care regardless but seriously!!!?! You really are one very strong women mentally and physically for going through all this. I think I would have broke a long time ago! :hugs:
Lets hope your next update comes with a lovely photo of your baby girl.

Sincerely hope the little precious has made her appearence by now sweety!

:nope: wow I can't believe everything you're going through!! :hugs::hugs:

Can you not demand a csection (if you want one that is) and tell them you want one even if it's against their medical advice?!

Surely being this stressed and in pain is way more dangerous than getting a section? :wacko: I don't understand why they'd let you suffer for so long!

What a nightmare :( I am so sorry. I don't understand the lack of compassion at your hospital, don't they see you coming in and out, in pain? What is their problem? :nope:

I hope things progress on their own and work out the way you want them to. Again, I am so sorry. I hope you have your baby as painlessly and smoothly as possible x

any news sweetie,...i so hope u have ur precious angel in ur arms snuggling right now

I know that labour is meant to be painful but I think your doctors and midwife let you down and suffering like this it's insane. You're an absolute star for being so strong and doing the best you can.

I really hope all is now well and you're ok.

How you were treated by that excuse for a hospital and those excuses for "healthcare" professionals, is nothing short of disgusting. I remember your initial difficulties with finding a hospital in Japan and the abominable attitude of your doctor who told you Japanese women take pride in birth suffering and so should you. I really wish you'd gone home to have that baby, nothing justifies the way you have had to suffer in Japan. I think all this pitocin is not good for the baby. Something similar happened to an acquaintance of mine who was induced with pitocin and her doctor (Germany) kept increasing the dose, eventually causing brain haemorrhage in the baby (cord had been wrapped around the baby's body). I really hope that your baby survives this ordeal unscathed. However, for them not to alleviate YOUR suffering just shows how cheap female life is in that country. I am not surprised their birth rate is dropping - their healthcare sucks! You are not the first person to expose their weird dangerous birth practices. This would NEVER be allowed here, even on the ghastly NHS... Please do something about it.. Contact your embassy or just anything. I'm really really sorry you have had to go through this, they have absolutely no excuse for the way they have treated you! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->