**Minor Update Page 9** My 3 day, traumatic (failed) induction... :(

How you were treated by that excuse for a hospital and those excuses for "healthcare" professionals, is nothing short of disgusting. I remember your initial difficulties with finding a hospital in Japan and the abominable attitude of your doctor who told you Japanese women take pride in birth suffering and so should you. I really wish you'd gone home to have that baby, nothing justifies the way you have had to suffer in Japan. I think all this pitocin is not good for the baby. Something similar happened to an acquaintance of mine who was induced with pitocin and her doctor (Germany) kept increasing the dose, eventually causing brain haemorrhage in the baby (cord had been wrapped around the baby's body). I really hope that your baby survives this ordeal unscathed. However, for them not to alleviate YOUR suffering just shows how cheap female life is in that country. I am not surprised their birth rate is dropping - their healthcare sucks! You are not the first person to expose their weird dangerous birth practices. This would NEVER be allowed here, even on the ghastly NHS... Please do something about it.. Contact your embassy or just anything. I'm really really sorry you have had to go through this, they have absolutely no excuse for the way they have treated you! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

It would have never been allowed in the U.S. either! I was completely appalled by op's treatment there and pretty much, neglect. I feel very bad for her! I just hope that during all these days of no updates since her last that she has had her baby by now and just tired. I really hope she hadn't been suffering anymore! What poor health CARE treatment it is over there. Culture and customs shouldn't be intermixed with medical interventions.

I know this thread is quite old, but I felt happy for you, after all the struggles you had...I was reading and imagining how strong you were after all this. It's giving me power and hope to endure my situation too, as I am here alone.

I am in Japan too and I found this forum after looking about OB/GYN practices in Japan and how much I hated my first OB/GYN (same situation of nyaonyaokat).
Reading her posts I found our experiences pretty similar, and right now I am kind of depressed and freaking out here...I am 5 months pregnant and my baby is measuring big since 8 weeks and they are already putting fears on me about c-section and GD, even with my weight being in the normal range (not only doctors, but family too...I am feeling like a monster).
Communication and practices of doctors here are not helping...

I would like to know more about your experience nyaonyaokat, hope to be able to communicate with you.

Oh you poor thing, it sounds unbearable. I don't understand why they would put you through all that and then send you home. Hope baby comes soon for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->