Miracles DO happen

Smille24

Reaction score
My dh and I have been ttc #2 (my 2nd, his 1st) for 2.5 yrs. We tried 9 mths of a "relaxed" approach because we didn't want it to become a job. After 9 mths we decided to try everything, but nothing worked. My obgyn suggested my dh get a SA bc I've had a child, he has not. His numbers were bad so we were referred to an RE.

They did a ton of tests and found that I may have pcos. I have a high egg reserve but they were not maturing. His count got slightly better, but his abnormal number was 98% and only 5mil could be used. The RE said IUI was the best option at this point in time. I took 100mg of clomid days 3-7, hcg shot on day 15 and IUI 36 hrs later.

During my IUI the cpn told me his count (2.86mil post wash). She said we have no chance of it working and we need to consider ivf. How could she be so hurtful when we really thought this was our answer? She sent me with a stack of papers about ivf and I left in tears. It wasn't the cost that worried me, it was telling my dh that all of this time and money put in would be a waste. It crushed him.

I haven't been feeling well the last 3 days. My stomach gets really queasy around food, my abdomen has pressure and my boobs hurt. Yesterday at 12dpiui I got my 1st positive test. Today, it's darker so it's not leftover from the trigger.

Don't let anyone tell you there's no chance or to give up. Miracles happen and my story is proof!

So happy for you :) happy and healthy 9 months!

I'm so happy for you especially after she tried to crush your dreams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->