• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*%* Miracles In The Making 2015 *%*

Hi Mowat and Redkat :)

Sis - Id love the siggy - but cant do it (being a bit thick right now I think) have copied and pasted, minus the star - no luck.

Purple u might have to take the center off your tickers so it will fit let me see if I can copy it again every time I do it puts the Siggy not the code :shrug:

AFM took another digi hoping it would say 2-3wks and I would bother w blood work well it didn't so I'm going to try and go this AM !!! :(

sis - looking again I can see what is wrong. there is a bit of code missing - should say something like [IMG= abigstringofnumbers/letters] [/IMG]
that bit is missing (its the code for the picture) the bit that is there is the link to this group on the forum :)
so when you click the pic it brings you here :)

good luck with the digi :) let us know

I caved and did a digi myself today :)

Sometimes I don't realize how much time has lapsed since the last time I popped onto the boards. :haha: I'm here! Due date is March 2nd. :happydance:

Hi guys. Scan went well. Just one baby in there which was a relief. Good heartbeat and measuring 4 days ahead but think I'll leave ticker for now.

Yay Neesaw so happy for U!!! :yipee:

Welcome Elphabaa will add u

Well I went for another beta cuz that digi is still saying 1-2wks I hope it's just the crappy test and all is well!!

Plus my BIGS(ds1) truck is off to the shop again I didn't need this stress right now :(

[url=https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-over-35/2219531-miracles-making-2015-a.html][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/fGuuK5W.gif[/url][/IMG]https://i.imgur.com/fGuuK5W.gif

Does this work

Dang it I can't figure it out

I sent Confuzion a message to help w the code will update when I hear from her sorry Ladies!!

Well it's not looking good for me my HCG went from 258 Fri to 226 today I have to repeat Sat but it's not looking good!!

Why does this keep happening to me

Might need someone to take over this thread :cry:

oh sis :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I am crossing everything for you lovely xxxx

Hi :hi: Elphabaa and congrats

:wohoo: Ness! brilliant news :) so is next scan 12 weeks??

Sis, if it is the worse, and I really pray it isn't. Is it too early for them to do testing to see potentially why it's happened twice this year? You're on progesterone so it likely isn't that. I have read they can do genetic testing to see what's happening but not sure if you were too early for that or not? Or perhaps it could be thyroid related? I have also heard that issues with the thyroid can play a big role. Are you still with a Reproductive Endocrinologist? Maybe you can ask them if something can be done to see why this keeps happening.

Still hoping for a miracle.

It's probably too early for testing last time I was going to get it done cuz I was past 6wks but then I started MC on my own so I didn't!

I just feel like they aren't helping I've asked from the beginning is there something we can do HCG shots Steriods anything and I get notta!!! :nope:

My test is lighter today maybe it's the same which makes me worry about Etopic :( so I'm not seeing a Miracle possible!! :cry:

Let me know if one of u would like to take over the thread or I can keep everyone up to date I guess!! I knew the thread was a bad idea I always have a MC after I make one :(

I think my mind is playing tricks on me

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/phoenixx76/20140821_130037_zpsbvcvgms_edit_1408644152624_zpsgjajh1dk.jpg

Sis - Those tests are definitely darker. I'm HOH for you. :thumbup:

Nessaw - Congrats on a great scan.

Hi to everyone else!

They look darker to me too sis.x

My test this Am was a tad lighter but my pee was diluted from the gallons of water I drank yesterday so I hope that is the reason!! :shrug:

Going for my beta this Am!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->