• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*%* Miracles In The Making 2015 *%*

Thanks Taurus that's what we r hoping for DH is taking his vitamins and I'm trying to stay as fertile as possible!! ;)

Taurus - yes I recognise your name and Redkat too - I was on the TTC over 35 board when I was ttc my little girl from early 2011.
nice to see some familar faces :)

Ive just spoken to my midwife on the phone to arrange my first appointment. Im booked for 10th september when Ill be around 8+3. this is a new Midwife, doctors surgery and hospital for me as we moved to a new town since my little girl was born.

I would guess most things are going to be similar.
I had a an emergency c section before as my girlie was a big baby (11 lbs 3) and got stuck after being induced. Im guessing the midwife will ask if I want Vbac this time - not really sure about that....Im going back and forth on it.

I think they book to you see the consultant at the hospital if so, although they may do that anyway since Im now 42??

sis - keep the hope chick, Im rooting for you and sending a ton of hugs xx

Just popping in to say hi to all you ladies!

Sis, you know I feel for you on this situation. I hope your new dr can give you some answers. I think you've officially met the "this needs to be investigated" stage. Big :hugs:

Y'all Preggos sure R Quite !!!!

Well I will update on Mowat she had her scan all looks good and she has <3 <3 Twins how exciting !!!!

Hi Sis,
I never really fully came over here cuz I felt so bad that you started the thread and then had a m/c. Just plain unfair!

Hey all! Yes, I've forgotten to update---can I claim prego brain this early? So, we've got two in the oven currently. Had some spotting before my u/s on Wednesday and I assumed it was all over, but the tech found the heartbeats right away. Spotting is coming and going, so I'm hoping we might be alright. Haven't made it this far with my last three pregnancies, so I'm hoping we might stand a chance.

Did they give any reason to the spotting Mowat or just said it was normal!!

So exciting I would say Boy Girl twins :)

That's wonderful Mowat! That's be a trip if they were boy/girl. I had continuous spotting and a couple bleeding episodes from 5--12 weeks and it scares the daylight out of you, but it's so common. I'm sure all is fine, especially since you saw heartbeats, your odds are so good. Exciting!

May I join you ladies? My edd by lmp is May 6th. We have been trying for 22 months and are very excited to be here. Hcg1@10' hcg2@28, doubling time of 31 hrs. Doc thinks the hcg itself, not the doubling time is a bit low so I get another hcg draw on Tuesday. :happydance:

Mowat, how exciting for the twins. I hope the bleeding is nothing.

Mowat - oh wow - twins! congratulations x

Hi Renae - and congratulations to you too!

Hi to everyone! how are you all feeling??

I am going between exhaustion and nausea most of the day at the moment. Its reassurring to feel like crap tbh, but hard to get stuff done and keep plodding on at work!

Ok I think I updated u guys Im not checking this thread often so if I'm slacking send me a message!!

Funny, I feel like they are boy/girl as well. But, then again, I thought my DS was a girl. Oh well.

Bleeding picked up again over the weekend. I hate this. Trying to remain calm.

Congrats Renaendel!

Have u Contacted UR Dr Mowat?? I'm sure u have hope everything is Ok!! :hugs:

Mowat, can your doctor see you today? That bleeding frightens me too.

Third blood test down, and now just the wait. :coffee: my Re's nurse gave me a huge hug this morning letting me know they are all cheering for me. It is really nice to have a doctors office that cares.:thumbup:

Mowat - Congrats on the twins! I hope that bleeding stops, or already has by now. :hugs:

Sorry I have been MIA. Getting ready for a week long vacation, which means CRAZY busy at work getting ready to take off for vacation! Plus I haven't flown in so long, let alone out of the country. Every free moment I have I am researching baggage restrictions and fees, how to pack all my medications and syringes, etc. :haha:

I scheduled my gender scan at a private place for September 20th at 1 pm. I know my OBGYN will schedule an ultrasound around that time too, but I wanted to be certain my hubby and my mom could be there when we first discover if baby is a boy or girl. My OBGYN would schedule during the week before 5 pm, which would make it hard for my mom or hubby to attend. I figure the OBGYN appointment can just be confirmation! :thumbup:

Mowat - Congrats on the twins! I hope that the bleeding stops. It's just scary, even if it's common.

Renaendel - Welcome! How great that you got your BFP after TTC for that long! Big congrats.

Elphabaa - Hooray for the upcoming gender scan. Definitely more fun with more people there to support you!

I think I'm starting to feel little taps here and there. Just a few times in the past week, but I had one that I'm almost certain was baby, not digestion. Yay! I love the movement.

Sorry ladies, going to have to take me off the list. Third set of bloods isn't good. I go in tomorrow for an ultrasound to determine how I will miscarry. I hope I can still join you ladies in this thread later in the year.

Congratulations to all of you and I hope that you all have beautiful wonderful pregnancies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->