• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*%* Miracles In The Making 2015 *%*

I thought your beta was tomorrow! Fingers crossed for you that it goes well.

As far as wanting them to do more, like HCG shots or other measures... there isn't much more they can do if it has to do with something genetic. A chromosomal abnormality will miscarry regardless. But if it could be due to your thryoid and maybe that isn't quite as controlled as they think it is, it might be time to look for a new doctor. Or perhaps even seeing an actual Endocrinologist to get that under control in a hurry.

My Thyriod is already under control as Far as my numbers go!! I asked today if that could have anything to do w it she said no but to have my DR check my levels again so I know!! :shrug:

My HCG dropped again its 136 so no miracle for me :cry:

I read the news in your journal and am still so heart broken for you. :cry: It really isn't fair.

Sis am so sorry. What did they say? Are you waiting for it to happen? So f@#$ ing unfair. X

I just dont understand my numbers where great on Fri and they told me no more betas then BAM WTF!!
They told me to stop the P and come Mon for another beta but I told them whats the point!! :nope:

Well I'm not letting this get me Down DH is taking his vitamins again and I'm going to keep eating healthy and stay Fertile hopefully we can get a strong BFP after a Loss!! ;)

Hope I will be on the list for later in the year maybe May :)

Welcome Tarurus would u like me to Add u I will be happy to take care of u preggos as I WILL be back on the list soon!!! ;)

LOVE your positivity.........fantastic Sis.....yes please, due 22nd March.

Hi Taurus! So glad you got your BFP!!

Sis, I am sure you will be back here soon with your take-home baby BFP. At our age, miscarriages are just much more frequent. And - my non-scientific observation - the women that I see MC around our age are usually the ones who get their baby in the end.

Hi Taurus! Congratulations xx

Sis how are you doing lovely?? X

I'm ok a Lil Sad today as my Lil guy went to school all grown up and my BIG is a Senior this Year !!! :(

Also I went for my beta and I guess I'm finally coming to terms that this Pregnancy is over and it's a Lil overwhelming :cry:

:hugs: Sis

I think you deserve a big tub of ice cream and an endless glass of wine. :cry:

:rofl: Elphabaa

To bad I'm allergic to Milk and Dont Drink but I might have to make a Bellini and lay out by the pool Tom ;)

My HCG dropped to 52 so it won't be long now!! :(

Hi Driving...........lovely to see a familiar name....how is the pregnancy going for you?? See your having another little boy.........lovely xx

Purple - your a familiar name also....

Radkat - you too..........we were pregnant together last time also

Sis - So sorry to read about your loss. I conceived my son cycle after so fingers crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->