Miranda

OMG! That man who was eating on that table! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Giant toblerone and countryfile! :haha:

How could he do it?

He better get a divorce now and start begging her forgiveness!

I know!!I am gutted!I so want them to get together...they are perfect :)..I need to get out more...:rofl:
It seems its just you and me that are Miranda fans on here..lol.xx

that must be it :haha: I still am a little bit in love with Tom Ellis though...lol.xx

He was in Eastenders,he was the doctor who was seeing Little Mo...he was in accused last night and he is in Merlin.xx

Ahh. I got him mixed up with the man who married The Vicar of Dibley (also quite handsome).

I love it too! Had just told DH that I had a bit of a crush on Tom Ellis & he'd said it was ok & then he turned out to have been an idiot! DH said 'bet you don't fancy him now do you?' :nope:
Poor Miranda :hugs:

ah come in!!another Miranda fan...I have a feeling it will come good in the end...it has to,doesn't it??x

It has to end well, unless they want to keep us dangling for another series.

Does anyone else have the urge to say "bear with....bear with..." when they get a text now?

Yep!!!lol...and I am going to start reacting like Miranda's mum when I get a text:rofl: x

I have a desperate urge to buy a big roll of bubble rap & roll on it!

Just seen the cast list for the next episode...the only main characters in it are....Miranda,mirandas mum and gary....maybe????why would he be in it if they aren't together...xx

Maybe to beg her to forgive him.

Or maybe to tell her he is leaving! :cry: If he can't have her then he can't stay in the country and is going travelling again or something.

But I hope it's to get back together. We need a fingers crossed smiley.

He is in the last one...because they all spend christmas together..its called 'the perfect Christmas' :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->