Mirena coil.

Vicky_92

Mum of 1
Reaction score
Hello everyone I got my mirena coil out on Thursday (19th feb). And AF has came yesterday, is this normal for it to happen so quick?

I had bleeding about 2 days after it came out which only lasted about 3 days and then I ovulated a few days after that and got my actual AF 2 weeks later. What you have now is possibly the withdrawl bleed unless you ovulated about 2 weeks before the removal.

Hey thanks. It's nearly away now so it I seem to have the same experience as you.

Does it last 2-3 days then nothing girls? I'm wondering what to expect had mine removed yesterday and got the light bleed today and few not quite cramps but uncomfortable feelings to go with it.

I got the mirena out on the 19th feb. my first bleed/period (Not sure what it was lol) was the 21st to the 26th of feb.

Next was March 19th till 24th

Next was April 18th till 22th.

I got the mirena out on the 19th feb. my first bleed/period (Not sure what it was lol) was the 21st to the 26th of feb.

Next was March 19th till 24th

Next was April 18th till 22th.

Oh fab so basically it is your first period then not just a withdrawal bleed

:happydance:

I wasn't too sure what it was at first but suppose its coming in cycles so it must have been. Surprised it happened so quick after removal. Just hoping a baby in the oven soon.

Older mummy have you got any LOs?

Hi Hun I do I have a little man that's 3

That's great Hun sending pma your way hope you get your bfp sn x

Aww how cute, I have an older wee man who's 7. Going to be a big age gap haha.
Good luck to you FX x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->