misbehaving mums to be....

mizz_jazzie

Reaction score
anyone watch this on bbc three? if so, what do you guys think? personally im jealous that theyre able to all get pregnant smoking 20 a day and us who try and do every little thing right cant seem to do it! lifes not fair! lol

I think her who was smoking was disgraceful, she lit up a fag as soon as she came out of the clinic room where she was shown exactly how much damage she was doing. I agree its not fair on people who are trying for a baby doing everything they can yet people like that are able to get pregnant with a drop of a hat without trying to give up! xx

quelle coincidence I just noticed this on iplayer now; think I will watch it xx

Last nights episode pissed me off so much. That stupid bimbo clearly had no respect for her childs life. She was at risk of giving birth at 31 weeks and she still wouldn't stop smoking. Absolutely disgusting. I agree its unfair that morons like that can have healthy children whilst others doing everything by the book find it difficult to even conceive - never mind have a healthy baby. Its just not fair.

If the risk of your child being born at 31 weeks and could die isn't enough to make someone quit smoking then what the hell will? :growlmad:

I've seen the trailers for this show. It disgusts me so much that I will not watch it, it'd make me sick. So sad, horrible :cry:

twilightagain i saw that and was shocked too!! she was at risk and STILL wouldnt give up. if having a healthy child isnt an insentive to stop, i dont know what is!

I havn't watched last nights....think i recorded it though

omg! i couldn't believe what i was watching last night. that girl "trying" to quit smoking needed such a goddamn slap, selfish, disgraceful cow :growlmad: her child was possibly gonna be born nine weeks premature and woud definately need neo-natal assistance and she STILL went out and had a fag, disgusting! i can not even begin to describe how appalled i was by her. shameful, really really shameful :nope:

The programme makes me mad...people who smoke and drink when pregnant say,oh it's my choice...nah it isn't....if you can't put a child needs before your own,put something on the bloody end of it!!xx

I think its a bit broad to say all women who smoke don't deserve babies or seem to fall pregnant quickly because thats not the case for everyone. I am now pregnant with my second child, I am 14weeks and have been smoke free for 2weeks. I have done it for the good of my unborn child, but it's a hard thing to quit but also agree some of the mums on this programme are selfish. Please don't put us all into the same catergory though

^ Agree, some do genuinely try...

Have to say though if I thought I was in premature labour at 31 weeks the last thing on my mind would be going for a fag :/

I have watched every episode and alli can do is...

:dohh:!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->