Misc. Blues!

Junebug6682

Reaction score
I went in for my prenatal check at almost 11 weeks and my baby stopped living at 7weeks. I'm feeling OK and understand it's outta our hands when this happenzhappens but I have family and friends with babies on the way due around the time I would have been too. I am starting to feel that Knott in my throat. I hate this feeling I am truly happy for my loved ones and don't say I'm in pain but dammit it hurts depend own in ur gut

I'm sorry :( So many of us are dealing with close friends' and relatives' pregnancies right now and then beating ourselves up for being jealous or stressed by the news. It get exhausting to be cheery. Be good to yourself and I've heard a gazillion times (and can testify myself) that avoiding fb is good if it triggers too much for you. xo

Thank u I didn't think it would hit me so bad now I am blessed with my daughter but this is a feeling I didn't think would surface. Silent pain but I will steer away fromy media. I put a happy face to hide my inner emotions. Time heals everything. Thank u for ur kind words.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->