Miscarriage Dec 28, 2018 / D&C now ttc

Shelby Emery

Reaction score
Hey.. I’ve never posted on these before. I’ve just felt so alone lately. I had a loss at 7 weeks on December 28th, 2018, had a d&c the same day. It’s been almost 4 weeks & this morning I took an extra hpt I had & it came out positive. It was a first response. Then tonight I decided to take a cheapy Walmart brand, it was negative. I’m so confused! I’ve started cramping about an hour ago & I had some light brown blood with white discharge (sorry for the tmi). I was told to resume sex as soon as I was ready, we did 3 days after the d&c, have every day since then. I’m not sure if I could be pregnant or not, I’m still so new to all of this. I swear my pregnancy symptoms have came back, sore boobs, nauseas, acne.. ugh.

Hi Shelby

First of all... let me just say how sorry I am to hear of your story. It's such a difficult thing losing a pregnancy and only people that have had to go through the same thing understand.

Please know that you are not alone. There is a whole network of strong ladies on this site that will offer you unwavering support and words of encouragement in your darkest days.

I am sorry to say that the HCG test coming up positive is probably remaining hormones from your lost pregnancy. I had a positive test 5 weeks after mine and had the same feelings of wanting it to be a new pregnancy. The next day - like you - it was negative.

Try to stay positive and focus on things that make you happy whilst you are going through this hard time. I started cross-stitching in the days I was signed off work and I really feel like it helped with my mental health recovery. Exercise (when you are physically ready) is also a great way to blow off steam and help your chances of conceiving again.

Hope this helps a bit x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->