Miscarriage Fears

happyfamily123

Expecting Baby #3
Reaction score
Last night me, oh, and lo went to the pharmacy and when I came back I noticed some bleeding in cm. The same as when I had it post intercourse. I kinda started freaking out and crying and saw it again an hour or so later. None this morning though. I've been feeling kinda sicky (flu or something) and was convinced that had caused me to miscarry.

I'm not remembering any bleeding with my first pregnancy but think maybe it was there and i just didn't notice. Since I had a miscarriage maybe I'm just overly crazy about losing this baby and check everything all the time. Anyone else?

Its pretty common to freak out about a miscarriage, however as long as your not cramping when bleeding adn its not heavy, you will be ok. Just remember to put your feet up *hugs*

Before I was 12 weeks and before I had my scan I was scared to death about miscarrige, but when you see baby it puts your mind at rest. Perhaps lay of sex untill you've had your first scan just to be doubley safe, if they bleedings worrying you.
Xx

Last night's bleed wasn't even remotely related to sex. maybe i would be more relaxed if it would have been hehehe. we've only had sex twice since finding out about bubs. normally too sick by bed time + having a 2 yr old running around all day lol

babe id mention it to ur docs to get some peace of mind..

Yeah I think I will. Today's been all clear so hopefully I'm alright. With miscarriage there was so much and I had no cramping or anything so I think it'll be okay. It's just always a fear in the back of my head

I'd go and ask your doctor - at least they might give you an early scan or something to put your mind at rest. Thinking of you :hugs:

I would definatly go to youre doctor. I had bleeding with this pregnancy and thankfully all is ok. Bleeding can be normal but can also be a bad sign. Hugs and I hope all is well

I have an appointment & u/s on November 3rd (less than two weeks). Thanks ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->