Miscarriage - it's over. For now.

Lues

Reaction score
Scan at 6 weeks two days saw a heartbeat. Scan at 7 weeks 3 days did not.

Apparently the sac stopped growing at about 6 weeks 5 or 6 days and was no longer symmetrical, which can be a sign of a chromosomal abnormality.

So incomparably sad and exhausted. My throat literally hurts from crying.

This was our first BFP after almost 3 years of trying. But the doctor said that one miscarriage does NOT increase our chances of a future miscarriage. At all.

I do trust them. But that seems SO hard to believe.

Going to try to let it pass naturally. I am on progesterone supplements so i stopped them. It could be a few days, or it could be a week or so before it "passes". that seems so incredibly long. it seems simply impossible that I'll feel any better before that is over.

I'm not sure what to expect. I know it's different for everyone.

I'm not sure why i'm writing this post. I guess i just wanted to say goodbye.

I wish you all wonderful pregnancies and I enjoyed sharing what little time I had here with you all.

So sorry for your loss good luck in the future, hope it works out for you x

I'm so sorry honey. We'll see you back soon, okay? :hugs:

Sorry for your loss Lues. I've just responsed you your thread in the LTTTC forum.

I'm so sorry Lues, can't imagine how you must be feeling but I hope this is all over for you soon. Take care :hugs:

I am so sorry for your loss, for your pain, for your grief, for your sadness. Your feelings, whatever they are, are valid.

Don't give up hope. Hope to see you on here again soon.

So sorry :(. You are usually more fertile after miscarriage, we will hopefully see you back here very soon. :hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss! Cry all you need to!! I wish you luck the next time around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->