Miscarriage, Ovulation and OPKs

tu123

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I started bleeding nearly three weeks ago now after my blighted ovum.

I got two positive OPKs last night and this morning.

I found out i was pregnant with my daughter 6 weeks after my 5th MC.

What do you think my chances are? I think they are slim as the bleeding only really stopped two days ago?

Ovulating soon after AF does not count you out, as long as you have a decent LP then your fine. Unfortunately I can't address the blighted ovum part as I have no experience in that. Fxed for you.

Thanks hun.

I doubt i'l be in though as i have ovulated and only just stopped bleeding from the MC. It makes sense that the lining would be too thin for implantation?

But implantation can occur anywhere from 6-12 days after so your lining is building up, also there are things you can take safely now to build up your lining before implantation, I'm sorry I can't tell you what it is and I don't want to guess but I know it's mentioned numerous times on here.

My implantation didn't happen until 7days after OV and if I guessed took about three days as I had cramping that long, so you are still in the running!

Tu123 your story is almost exactly like mine.

I had a mmc was diagnosed on the 20th june baby stopped growing at 5+4/5 I had medical management and miscarried on the 22nd june. I have been bleeding since that stopped a few days ago just the odd time when my cm was tinged then I had nothing for a day. Did an opk yesterday and it was positive. Had ewcm this morning then started spotting again this afternoon. I too am wondering the chances. I know that progesterone which is dominant after ov builds up the lining but I am not sure either. All I can say is that I am giving it my best shot and DTD when the spotting stops. Fx for you hun. x

Tu123 your story is almost exactly like mine.

I had a mmc was diagnosed on the 20th june baby stopped growing at 5+4/5 I had medical management and miscarried on the 22nd june. I have been bleeding since that stopped a few days ago just the odd time when my cm was tinged then I had nothing for a day. Did an opk yesterday and it was positive. Had ewcm this morning then started spotting again this afternoon. I too am wondering the chances. I know that progesterone which is dominant after ov builds up the lining but I am not sure either. All I can say is that I am giving it my best shot and DTD when the spotting stops. Fx for you hun. x

Aw thanks hun. Hopefully we will be showered with baby dust whilst we are sleeping over the next few days. Fingers crossed for us hun!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

My implantation didn't happen until 7days after OV and if I guessed took about three days as I had cramping that long, so you are still in the running!

:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:I completly forgot implantation takes a while:dohh::dohh::dohh:

Fingers crossed then!

Thank u for reminding me!

:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:I completly forgot implantation takes a while:dohh::dohh::dohh:

Fingers crossed then!

Thank u for reminding me!

Exactly!!! Hey we don't research all this info not to use it right:)
Like the other post mentioned you can take something to increase the lining I know there are progesterone pills and creams, never used them, but if your really worried might be worry checking out, you still have time.

Well i am habing another doh moment. Took. another opk this morning and it was positive so i am now thinking that it is picking up hcg not Lh as it was negative on a night. I'm also spotting even more and temp continues to drop. I now think I am not done bleeding so will wait a while. Good luck everyone but as gor me I think its too soon. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->