Misdiagnosis.... UPDATED PAGE 8 :-)

Congrats!!!!!:flower: I am so sorry you had to go through that!!!

Good luck next week!!:hugs:

Oh my god!!!!!!!!! Fluffy, that is just unreal! Sounds like the Doc was suitably angry at the misdiagnosis so let's hope he puts in a complaint. I think maybe you should too - i know we don't like to rock the boat but you shouldn't have been put through that! I could cry i am so relieved and so angry for you. Somebody OBVIOUSLY needs more training.

I am thrilled to hear the good news. Put your feet up and enjoy a happy and healthy pregnancy XX

How stressful! Good news so far though, hang on in there til the next scan xxx

If I'm gobsmacked I cannot even begin to imagine how you and OH must be feeling!
That is FANTASTIC news - best wishes and loads of sticky bean dust to you!!!

oh i'm so pleased for you!!!!!!!

that canal thing is called a 'pouch of douglas' they told me that last year and i still find the name of it hilarious.

yay for your beanie!!! xxxxxxxx

Fluffy cant believe what you have been through... amazing how everything fell in to place as it should. I dread to think what would have happened if the blood result had not came back to trigger to other doc to act. I can only imagine how you were feeling when he found the pregnancy in the uterus. Good Luck for next week.

Hi girls as I said got to 6w 1 day and started bleeding nothing heavy but thats it for me I know.

Thanks for your wishes etc just wish I could be positive but after my history I cant be !

Just gonna let nature take its course and see what happens, dont want surgery scans etc am going to wait until Monday for my scan.

Thinking of you fluffy and hoping that Monday brings good news. xxx

Fluffy - really hoping this isn't it for your bean - fxd for you both hx

Oh fluffy, i'm know i'm not on here much now but your in my thoughts. Life can be so so cruel. It's not over yet so try to have a lil bit of hope for monday. My heart breaks for you hun just knowing how your feeling now. Massive hugs Xx

Clinging to hope for you, H. xxxx

Im crossing everything for you Fluffy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Massive hugs babe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

look forward to you next scan thxx for putting up this post

fluffy poppet please don't jump to conclusions; although I know its all too easy. Hoping all is well at your scan! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->